Unlocking Specializations Question

Hey guys and gals of Halo Waypoint. I got my copy of Halo 4 this Christmas, and I’m wondering how to unlock the other specializations, seeing as how I wasn’t playing before the 20th of November. I haven’t reached 50 yet, so do I just wait and they’ll appear after my first specialization? Or do I still have to get a code to unlock them?

Ok, nevermind people. I think i’ve done enough research to learn that I won’t be able to get these other 6 specializations until 343 decides to grace the general public with them. I can’t believe you either have to buy a $100 version of the game or play it within a small span of time after the games release to unlock all this multiplayer content. I guess everyone who got the Standard Edition for Christmas is screwed!

Believe it, all they care about is money, they haven’t fixed anything in this game yet, but they released a dlc. They are crooks

> I guess everyone who got the Standard Edition for Christmas is screwed!

I know - not a very good way to capture and keep new players if you ask me.

Sooo… does anyone know the release date for the rest of the Specializations?

No.

But it can’t be too much longer. Well, hang on. I’d like to say that’s the truth…

> Sooo… does anyone know the release date for the rest of the Specializations?

once they do everything they can to get more money out of us I think they will then release it. Lemme try to tune into they thinking…hold on… ok…i have managed to infiltrate their minds, this is what they are thinking.

“ok guys, we are gonna release the other DLC and make all this money, then, let’s charge them again to release these spec classes! YES PERFECT!”

i think i nailed the 343i way of life.

That seems extremely likely, but then they go and do stuff like releasing the next 5 episodes of Spartan Ops for free (or at least that’s what I’ve researched) and it makes me all very confused as to what their business plan is.

Though, they’re probably gonna charge us for the other Seasons of Ops.

> That seems extremely likely, but then they go and do stuff like releasing the next 5 episodes of Spartan Ops for free (or at least that’s what I’ve researched) and it makes me all very confused as to what their business plan is.
>
> Though, they’re probably gonna charge us for the other Seasons of Ops.

I wouldnt count yourself out just yet I remember reading something about haveint everyone who didnt play from release to nov 20 would get them through community challanges idk if its true though i just remember reading something about that in a post about specializations. I think that it would be better to research big youtube Halo peoples vids on specializations than come here.

Could you give me the names of those people? I’d like to look it up but I don’t know any of them.

Edit: Nevermind, guys. I looked on YouTube and a few guys said they’re comin’ out later as community unlocks. Eugh.

Sooo… if anyone hasn’t figured out by now, they’re releasing them bit by bit. :confused: Well, guess we’ll just have to wait, which I’m kinda fine with as long as we get them.

So, the Rogue and Tracker specializations released today; Rogue being the one i’ve been waiting for. But neither of the specializations show up on my list. Anybody else having this problem? Anybody fixed it?

> So, the Rogue and Tracker specializations released today; Rogue being the one i’ve been waiting for. But neither of the specializations show up on my list. Anybody else having this problem? Anybody fixed it?

I don’t see em either.

It’s the same yoink as last monday, then they fixed it around this time. So hopefully any second now… if not, I will be very disappoint.