Unlocked items in tech preview will be in game?

I have missed halo infinite tech preview and loose a chance to unlock skin in tech preview. Will I get a chance to unlock them in game release?

I’m as positive as I can be, without having direct confirmation, that nothing unlocked in the Flights will transfer to the final release.

> 2570804787293416;2:
> I’m as positive as I can be, without having direct confirmation, that nothing unlocked in the Flights will transfer to the final release.

Good news, there has been direct confirmation from 343 about this and anything unlocked in flight does not carry over. I imagine the only way you could unlock something prior to release would be if there is an open BETA.

> 2570804787293416;2:
> I’m as positive as I can be, without having direct confirmation, that nothing unlocked in the Flights will transfer to the final release.

Direct confirmation was given during the live before the flight. Nothing happening in the flight will have any impact on progression at launch : unlocks, KDA…

There you go!

I blame lack of sleep for my absent memory :joy:

> 2535426979808155;1:
> I have missed halo infinite tech preview and loose a chance to unlock skin in tech preview. Will I get a chance to unlock them in game release?

343i have said that nothing from flights will carry over to the full game.
Nothing from flights has ever carried over to the full game. The flight is a test build to test new content into the game before it’s full release.

You’re getting a early look and opportunity to test not a early access shortcut to unlocking content

> 2533274865778947;6:
> > 2535426979808155;1:
> > I have missed halo infinite tech preview and loose a chance to unlock skin in tech preview. Will I get a chance to unlock them in game release?
>
> 343i have said that nothing from flights will carry over to the full game.
> Nothing from flights has ever carried over to the full game. The flight is a test build to test new content into the game before it’s full release.
>
> You’re getting a early look and opportunity to test not a early access shortcut to unlocking content

He’s asking if the things shown in the tech preview will be available to earn when the game launches NOT if Tech Preview items carry over.

I know people dont like actually reading but come on guys.

Yeah it seems like unlock during tech preview will not be conserved, it’s a tech preview not a real alpha/beta and armor we saw in game will likely be in release builds.

> 2535465841210047;7:
> > 2533274865778947;6:
> > > 2535426979808155;1:
> > > I have missed halo infinite tech preview and loose a chance to unlock skin in tech preview. Will I get a chance to unlock them in game release?
> >
> > 343i have said that nothing from flights will carry over to the full game.
> > Nothing from flights has ever carried over to the full game. The flight is a test build to test new content into the game before it’s full release.
> >
> > You’re getting a early look and opportunity to test not a early access shortcut to unlocking content
>
> He’s asking if the things shown in the tech preview will be available to earn when the game launches NOT if Tech Preview items carry over.
>
> I know people dont like actually reading but come on guys.

You’re quite right, I totally misread that! Apologies!

> 2533274865778947;6:
> > 2535426979808155;1:
> > I have missed halo infinite tech preview and loose a chance to unlock skin in tech preview. Will I get a chance to unlock them in game release?
>
> 343i have said that nothing from flights will carry over to the full game.
> Nothing from flights has ever carried over to the full game. The flight is a test build to test new content into the game before it’s full release.
>
> You’re getting a early look and opportunity to test not a early access shortcut to unlocking content

Can you send me link of the article buddy? Just for you know

Luckily no

> 2535465841210047;7:
> > 2533274865778947;6:
> > > I have missed halo infinite tech preview and loose a chance to unlock skin in tech preview. Will I get a chance to unlock them in game release?
> >
> > Nothing from flights has ever carried over to the full game. The flight is a test build to test new content into the game before it’s full release.
> >
> > You’re getting a early look and opportunity to test not a early access shortcut to unlocking content
>
> He’s asking if the things shown in the tech preview will be available to earn when the game launches NOT if Tech Preview items carry over.
>

Man, do I feel dumb right now…

> 2535426979808155;10:
> > 2533274865778947;6:
> >
> >
>
> Can you send me link of the article buddy? Just for you know

> 2535465841210047;7:
> > 2533274865778947;6:
> >
> >
>
>

I do read and I read it again, still at the same conclusion. Seems many others got the same conclusion as me too, think the issue probably lies more so in the original posts clarity - either way OP’s has responded with further queries on what I’ve said soooo, couldn’t have been that far off what was being asked.

There is no article with the information, one of the 343i devs on Twitter clarified that information. Finding that information now would be a lot more effort than it’s worth.
Flights in general have never carried over content either, the Infinite flights are no different. It’s just a WIP build of the game (work in progress) that’s been cut separately from the main game’s development.

Stuff doesn’t get carried over mainly due to the fact these items in the BattlePass are in a placeholder order and progression was sped up.
Participants in the flight also had free in game credits that allowed them to buy stuff from the store, circumventing real world money payments.

The only thing you may get from a Flight is a Halo Insider nameplate. Wether 343i are handing those out or not for Halo Infinite is yet to be seen.

> 2570804787293416;2:

Correct