Unlocked Helioskrill

Finally unlocked Helioskrill by beating the campaigns on Legendary. Went 3,4,1 and 2; saving the best for last.

But i’m wondering why put Helioskrill in the req system? Even though it’s armor, i do believe that it’s something worth talking about.

In my opinion putting Helioskrill in the req system is a lot like participation trophies; since everyone gets one it defeats the purpose to persevere through the obstacles you may face and come first (in this case have the patience to play through Halo 1 and 2). Now as more people unlock Helioskrill through the REQ system, i feel as if it will lose it’s “ooh” factor. Hopefully Achilles doesn’t suffer the same fate.

Thoughts?

I agree

I really don’t know why. It used to be a trophy for all of us who managed to come out on top in the hardest difficulty. Now it’s just another piece of armor.

> 2533275007059966;3:
> I really don’t know why. It used to be a trophy for all of us who managed to come out on top in the hardest difficulty. Now it’s just another piece of armor.

After playing the Halo 1 campaign on Legendary i never want to play anything related to that game ever again. I’ve never became tilted that hard from a video game, ever.

I finally finished all of them on legendary, then not a week later 343 makes Helioskrill available to everyone. Like, come on man…

It never had an “ooh” factor considering every game I played for the first few weeks at least half the people in the matches were wearing it.

And it’s not like you can just open a gold pack and get it straight away either, sure maybe 10 or so people will get lucky, but if you aren’t one of those ten you’ll have to grind like hell to get it.

That guy above me is wearing a helljumper helmet and is distraught about anyone being able to get helioskrill.

Can we please just stop with the “343i gave helioskrill to everyone, now all that “hard work” I did was for nothing” posts?

Why not? You didn’t get anything for completing Halo 5… So yeah.

“Ablu ablu, people can get a single armour variant that I got first by doing something in a different game and now it’s not special anymore… ablu ablu…”

Seriously? You guys sound like some kid who whines to his parents about a balloon they got “just for him” at a fair and then saw some other kid with the same colour balloon from some other place. Dear god, get it together.

While I’m all for being able to unlock things other than RnG… It was a 60$ armor, that had to be unlocked through ridiculous means.

I can solo Halo 3 legendary just fine. Halo 4 as well… Halo 1 you literally run out of ammo every second, killing enemies becomes a mad dash for weapons and levels take hours. I’m not a scrub at halo either, but CE legendary is NES hard type crap.

In the end 4 games on a brutal difficulty + having to had spent 60$ to get the game is ridiculous.

I have never been “ooh” after seeing someone with helioskrill. To me it was more like a “that guy owns MCC” thing. The armor should have been H5 legendary trophy, not a trophy from another game.

> 2533274834522110;8:
> “Ablu ablu, people can get a single armour variant that I got first by doing something in a different game and now it’s not special anymore… ablu ablu…”
>
> Seriously? You guys sound like some kid who whines to his parents about a balloon they got “just for him” at a fair and then saw some other kid with the same colour balloon from some other place. Dear god, get it together.

Uh… Sorry for wanting some armor to be restricted to those that worked friggin’ hard for it?

Where does your hatred come from, Halo 2 was too hard for you on Legendary and quitted?

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened in Halo cough Recon cough cough, and I doubt it will be the last.

People were complaining to 343i to make the armor set more easy to get, since playing Halo 1,2,3,4 on Legendary was too hard for them. So they put it in the REQ system and to slap all those people in the face who worked their -Yoink- off doing those campaigns on Legendary for it.