unlocked armor in waypoint??

Anyone know where you find the armor that gets unlocked through the waypoint pre-requisites??? It used to be under “Carreer” but now with the new layout I cant find it…

I dont thank you can unlock armor on waypoint if you want to unlock the one that is 0 cr you have to beet the campiang on hero or legendery

Yes you can unlock them through Waypoint. Get the main menu up on screen and go on your BPR, the area where your Gamertag is. It should be the first thing on the right. Then press on Halo Reach Summary and press left twice, you should have Game History and Halo: Reach Armor.

Hope this helped :smiley:

> Yes you can unlock them through Waypoint. Get the main menu up on screen and go on your BPR, the area where your Gamertag is. It should be the first thing on the right. Then press on Halo Reach Summary and press left twice, you should have Game History and Halo: Reach Armor.
>
> Hope this helped :smiley:

This will sound dumb but…What is “BPR”? The first thing on the right is “log out”
I cant seem to find the Summary
Thanks

> > Yes you can unlock them through Waypoint. Get the main menu up on screen and go on your BPR, the area where your Gamertag is. It should be the first thing on the right. Then press on Halo Reach Summary and press left twice, you should have Game History and Halo: Reach Armor.
> >
> > Hope this helped :smiley:
>
> This will sound dumb but…What is “BPR”
>
> Thanks

Not at all! If you go on Halo Waypoint and press Start you’ll be shoved into the main menu with all the features on screen, if you press Left you should see a loading grey spartan, this is loading your profile, if you click on that you should see Halo Reach Summary, press that baby and you will see to your immediate left the armor next to Game History.

> > > Yes you can unlock them through Waypoint. Get the main menu up on screen and go on your BPR, the area where your Gamertag is. It should be the first thing on the right. Then press on Halo Reach Summary and press left twice, you should have Game History and Halo: Reach Armor.
> > >
> > > Hope this helped :smiley:
> >
> > This will sound dumb but…What is “BPR”
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Not at all! If you go on Halo Waypoint and press Start you’ll be shoved into the main menu with all the features on screen, if you press Left you should see a loading grey spartan, this is loading your profile, if you click on that you should see Halo Reach Summary, press that baby and you will see to your immediate left the armor next to Game History.

Oh I must do it from the Console then?

> > > > Yes you can unlock them through Waypoint. Get the main menu up on screen and go on your BPR, the area where your Gamertag is. It should be the first thing on the right. Then press on Halo Reach Summary and press left twice, you should have Game History and Halo: Reach Armor.
> > > >
> > > > Hope this helped :smiley:
> > >
> > > This will sound dumb but…What is “BPR”
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > Not at all! If you go on Halo Waypoint and press Start you’ll be shoved into the main menu with all the features on screen, if you press Left you should see a loading grey spartan, this is loading your profile, if you click on that you should see Halo Reach Summary, press that baby and you will see to your immediate left the armor next to Game History.
>
> Oh I must do it from the Console then?

Yes, I’m fairly sure there is no way to do it on the computer.

I dont see any of that on the new waypoint :frowning: i cant figure out where to find were to unlock the armor