Unlockable armours

Pls make unlockable armors halo 5 only had one which was achilles

Even if most armour is unlocked through other means I would like a few or more than a few sets to be unlockable like how recon was in H3 or even have a set you can earn like achilles

Armours are purely cosmetic at the moment, even unlockable ones.
I’d like to see unlockable armour with an associated permanent armour mod.

I for one would like to see armour tied with achievements (Like Mongoose Mowdown) again and statistics (assassinated two hundred Elites? Here’s Helioskrill).

> 2533274810196308;3:
> Armours are purely cosmetic at the moment, even unlockable ones.
> I’d like to see unlockable armour with an associated permanent armour mod.

I can’t get behind this. There’s a good chance I wouldn’t like the look of that said armor, so I would choose not to wear it, while others would have an edge on me just because I chose not to wear something that looked unappealing to me. Armor should stay purely cosmetic as it always has been.

> 2535452019770940;1:
> Pls make unlockable armors halo 5 only had one which was achilles

Would be awesome, 10 super rare armors unlocked ONLY via achievements would do it for me :slight_smile:

> 2533274800168045;5:
> I can’t get behind this. There’s a good chance I wouldn’t like the look of that said armor, so I would choose not to wear it, while others would have an edge on me just because I chose not to wear something that looked unappealing to me. Armor should stay purely cosmetic as it always has been.

Fair comment, perhaps the permanent mod could be chosen and fixed once achieved.

I would like to see an armor costumization system like Reach and have some armor only unlockable by getting achievements.

> 2533274810196308;3:
> Armours are purely cosmetic at the moment, even unlockable ones.
> I’d like to see unlockable armour with an associated permanent armour mod.

gonna have to disagree with you on this. Unless that mod itself is a cosmetic slot its not gonna be a good thing. It is a fair start arena shooter, mods get rid of that. Let Halo keeps it’s identity (yes, i thought warzone was awful)

Reach did it well as some, you had to unlock like one for getting first strike and did cosmetics in most as well. If you saw someone with awesome arbors in reach, it basically shows that they re a dedicated player, we need that H3 and reach rewarding armor system again as in halo 5, people can just buy it and you had to unlock in digusting loot boxes.

Wasn’t the Helioskrill at the beginning of H5 only unlocked if you completed all mcc missions on legendary?
And the nightfall armor wich only was to get by watching nightfall?