Unlock the DMR for Warzone

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly how to unlock the DMR for Warzone use. As in if there is somehting special you must do in able to use the DMR in Warzone. My problem is that i have been waiting for this gun for some time and still have not gotten it. I am Lvl 53 and have opened an extensive amount of both silver and gold req packs looking for this dang gun with no results. Any help or input on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

REQ packs. No trick to it. Just get lucky or unlucky.

You have got to unlock your (un)commons first. Then work your way through the rares. You can get it by opening silvers. Its just the luck of the draw.

Buy silvers. You’ll get it eventually.

Thanks much for the replies! I guess I’ll keep trying silver packs.

Im lvl 94 with no dmr but 5 dmr skins…

> 2533274808957260;6:
> Im lvl 94 with no dmr but 5 dmr skins…

That’s horrible luck.

Buy silvers NOT GOLD I already finished all my Uncommon to Rares by just opening silvers I got 10 DMR variants you should too

With the DMR certifications can you start off a warzone match with a DMR or not?

> 2533274802228316;9:
> With the DMR certifications can you start off a warzone match with a DMR or not?

No. DMRs are levels 6-8 REQ. They’re a loadout weapon but you need at least level 6 REQ before you can use it. The worst is the people that get a level 8 REQ DMR first and can rarely use it.

I remember it took a while to get the DMR. I only get gold req packs, and have them all, but it took time.

Silver packs like a boss. I got one fairly early, but didn’t get the remaining 5 rares until late in the silver pack cycle.

I got mine from a silver TEQ pack. Keep trying and you’ll get it eventually.

> 2533274808957260;6:
> Im lvl 94 with no dmr but 5 dmr skins…

Damn man, that must suck. I’m lvl 50 with 3 types of dmr and 1 dmr skin.

Well Im SR 48 and I still dont have a dmr but 3 skins 4 it that sucks

> 2533274818647589;14:
> > 2533274808957260;6:
> > Im lvl 94 with no dmr but 5 dmr skins…
>
>
> Damn man, that must suck. I’m lvl 50 with 3 types of dmr and 1 dmr skin.

Im sr 48 no dmr but 3 dmr skins

> 2533274808168751;1:
> Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly how to unlock the DMR for Warzone use. As in if there is somehting special you must do in able to use the DMR in Warzone. My problem is that i have been waiting for this gun for some time and still have not gotten it. I am Lvl 53 and have opened an extensive amount of both silver and gold req packs looking for this dang gun with no results. Any help or input on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

You just have to unlock it. Pray to the REQ Jesus and hope that you are blessed with a DMR REQ.

Who ever had the idear to lock basic wepoans from the game
What is that why arent all standart weapons instant unloacked or at a surtent level
Who ever had this to unlock the standart weapons with req packs
im sr 48 and i have:
6 ar
5 br
5 smg
and 0 dmr
why ?
and why is the dmr req lvl 6 und nicht einfach lvl 3 oder 4 like the br or the smg

> 2533274845107097;17:
> > 2533274808168751;1:
> > Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly how to unlock the DMR for Warzone use. As in if there is somehting special you must do in able to use the DMR in Warzone. My problem is that i have been waiting for this gun for some time and still have not gotten it. I am Lvl 53 and have opened an extensive amount of both silver and gold req packs looking for this dang gun with no results. Any help or input on this matter would be greatly appreciated!
>
>
> You just have to unlock it. Pray to the REQ Jesus and hope that you are blessed with a DMR REQ.

I searched 4it but coudnt find it how to get the dmr