unlock achilles

hi,
i have a question about the unlocking process of Achilles:
if the Company unlocks the Achilles armor set, everyone in the Company gets it.

1. will you Keep it once you left the Company? any join another that hasnt unlocked it yet for example?
  2. if i would join a Company that has already unlocked it, will i get it too?

when you unlock it, its yours

as for will you get it if you join one that already has it, i don’t belive so as my company has had a few join after we unlocked the armor piece and they didnt get it.

Hes correct, its received via pack on the xbox so need to be in the waypoint at the time of earning it. And then yes you keep it anywhere you go its like a req pack. With achilles lol

Man muss einer Spartan comoanie beitreten und Lev 3 bei allen kill Herausforderung holen für die holen und lev 5 für den Kopf…bzw helm

Once you have unlocked the armor its yours for the keeping no matter if you stay in the company or not. In order to get the armor though, you have to be in the company before they unlock it to receive it. When they announced the armor a while back, they said that they would not be handing out any freebies to anyone who has joined the company after the company has unlocked it.

> 2533274809890894;2:
> when you unlock it, its yours
>
> as for will you get it if you join one that already has it, i don’t belive so as my company has had a few join after we unlocked the armor piece and they didnt get it.

^ everything here is true

Also ich finde es top das es nicht so einfach ist Achilles Rüstung zu bekommen…sonst währe sie nichts besonderes.

You’ll keep it, and no you will not get it if another company already earned it as you need to contribute to some of the commendations and then after contributing to enough commendations, it will count you as one of the recipients of the req packs containing Achilles

It’s yours 100% forever once you unlock it, no matter what you do afterwards.

You have to be in a spartan company before it’s unlocked though (before the armor unlock to unlock armor or before the helmet unlock to unlock helmet).

If your asking this question because you intend to leave your spartan company after they get the armor and join a company that’s closer to the helmet, I would advise you against this. Spartan companies near the helmet become incredibly picky about who they accept. They will require you to be level 130+ (in most circumstances) and will give you a heavy personal goal to hit for them since you are joining late. I’ve seen as high as 5,000 spartan kills required when joining near a helmet completion. If you don’t hit 5,000 before the helmet, you WILL be booted before the helmet is unlocked.

Also, your Spartan company is like a team, you don’t just leave, it’s an indirect way of farming

Please don’t revive old topics thanks