UNLOCK-ABLE PLAYLIST ------343 please read.

I hope H4 has a 1-50 ranking system, but i hope it is an unlock-able playlist that can only be unlocked by beating H4 on legendary, and winning 100 games in online FFA. That way you could gain your rank the old fashioned way, earn it.

I don’t want to be forced to play 100 games of FFA just to access part of the game. Why should there be a huge requirement simply to have a little number placed next to my name?

> I don’t want to be forced to play 100 games of FFA just to access part of the game. Why should there be a huge requirement simply to have a little number placed next to my name?

Because H3 had a huge problem with people selling there 50s, and people quiting out of games to keep from taking the loss. This would also keep groups out of ranked and best of all force you to choose between great competition or great stats. Because winning 100 games of FFA will force you to play for the win and not for your stats…

What’s up with the goofy hyphenated(-) title?

Unlockable
Unlock-able
Un-lockable
Un-lock-able

Are games playable?
Are books readable?
Is freshwater potable?
Are laptops portable?
Are puppies punchable? Or are they lovable?

On topic, I would rather see playlists organized like H2-H3 with an even split of ranked and casual playlists. It would be disappointing to see 343 creating unlockable casual playlists.

I’m competitive and hate FFA . . .

OP is a fool!

> I’m competitive and hate FFA . . .

Because MLG doesn’t play FFA… Oh wait.

> > I’m competitive and hate FFA . . .
>
> Because MLG doesn’t play FFA… Oh wait.

Not sure what that’s supposed to mean . . .

I don’t play MLG, I play competitively, IE to win . . .

I didn’t say FFA couldn’t be competitive. I said I don’t want to be forced to play 100 wins of something I hate just so I can play something I would enjoy . . .

God no! I would want the entire game to available to everyone. Having an exclusive playlist is not the way to win fans, it would dissuade new players from playing. I hate how other games have done this and found it is degrading, and just not fun. It serves no purpose whatsoever.

> > I don’t want to be forced to play 100 games of FFA just to access part of the game. Why should there be a huge requirement simply to have a little number placed next to my name?
>
> Because H3 had a huge problem with people selling there 50s, and people quiting out of games to keep from taking the loss. This would also keep groups out of ranked and best of all force you to choose between great competition or great stats. Because winning 100 games of FFA will force you to play for the win and not for your stats…

Lol, everytime I play rumble pit I win with like a positive 20 K/D, how is that choosing between stats and the win? Rumble pit and lone wolves are the easiest to keep your stats up in, at least for me.

I agree with everyone else who has posted so far.

I definitely don’t want any unlockable modes/playlists. All gametypes/modes/playlists should be available right away.

Besides, there are people who just can’t beat the game on Legendary. There are also people who don’t like FFA. I don’t mind FFA and I will beat it on Legendary but I don’t want to be forced to do these things.

This idea would definitely not win over fans. If they ever did this, the unlocked playlist wouldn’t have many people playing on it at first anyways.

I’m sorry but this just isn’t a good idea.

terrible idea.

> I’m competitive and hate FFA . . .

Then your not competitive your a stat wh@r.