Unlimited nades! Bug or not?

Played yesterday a warzone game. And I saw this.
Not sure if it’s a bug but I was pretty annoying.

No, that’s intentional. I made the mistake of thinking it was an exploit when I saw it in a BTB match. When on the back of a Gungoose, you have infinite grenades. Quite why this was implemented, I don’t know…

That’s intentional. Gungoose passengers always have unlimited grenades. It even shows a little infinity symbol in the corner by the grenade icon.

It works the same way like unlimited ammo for Pistol in Capture the Flag (while holding the flag).

> 2533274802359621;2:
> Quite why this was implemented, I don’t know…

Maybe so the passenger has at least something other than being the easiest target in the match.

I mean, the gungoose is really just shooting grenades. Im sure the thing has a stockpile for the spartan.

Never knew this. Does this apply if you park the gungoose and sit on the back?

> 2533274829723893;7:
> Never knew this. Does this apply if you park the gungoose and sit on the back?

Yes

Yes the Gungoose shoots Grenades that explode on impact. And it has an unlimited supply of these grenades, meaning that the passenger can also reach in the hidden compartment and keep pulling out nades

Maybe there should be at least a driver to get unlimited grenades?

I think the gungoose should probably be only aloud to carry 50-100 grenades to discourage spamming cause even when my team does it I don’t like it cause they are just declaring they have unlimited grenades to the enemy when they should at least wait till the enemy is even close.

It’s not like you can throw grenades with any sort of precision when on the back of a Mongoose.

> 2533274962122285;11:
> I think the gungoose should probably be only aloud to carry 50-100 grenades to discourage spamming cause even when my team does it I don’t like it cause they are just declaring they have unlimited grenades to the enemy when they should at least wait till the enemy is even close.

And the problem is? Lol