Unlimited Money and Items

This might be to much to ask for but maybe add more money or a greater number of items to use. For example in Halo: Reach you only had a 10,000 limit and only 100 building blocks and 50 Doors, walls and such. I was making a large scale map and only got a quarter of it done before I had to half-a** it and make it lame. So i would really like a larger limit to this money and more quantity of the items to be used.

i think they limited what you could make so people couldn’t like lag the map with teleporters and stuff

They limit it so that there’s as little framerate lag as possible. A map made with infinite budget would cause problems for everyone. The game can only handle so much.

Well, your in luck OP. In the Forge demo at RTX, there was a money count of 1,000,000. There is also the possibility of having a count even greater than that since there were already forge objects on the map.

> Well, your in luck OP. In the Forge demo at RTX, there was a money count of 1,000,000. There is also the possibility of having a count even greater than that since there were already forge objects on the map.

This may have just been a placeholder. No one’s sure at this point.

limited money is a good thing. it makes you be more creative with what you have than just making a bunch of mega structures.

I think their should be unlimited amount of money but like 10k of each building block or somthing like that.

Please don’t bring back old topics. Feel free to start a new one next time. :slight_smile: