universal War Between Red And Blue

Something about the way he said there’s a reason for Red Vs. Blue makes me think there’s some sort of global red team and global blue team. I kinda feel like it might be a early game decision to be on one team or the other permanently or semi-permanently.

Then have some sort of global tracking to see how one side is comparing up to the other.

Of course this is all speculation, but it would serve clans a greater purpose, being divisions of a larger in-game military base. I back up all this with the statement made around 2:45 in video, when he says we create a very compelling and convincing reason why red spartans fight blue spartans.

Maybe one side is a rebel faction and the other side is the good ol unsc.
Time will tell…

Rebels could have brainwashed some spartan IV’s

This is just a story that not only doesn’t need telling but doesn’t need creating. Have you ever wondered whilst in the pre-game lobby “Why are we fighting?”, probably not. It’s a video game with an online multiplayer that links thousands of xbox players together, thats the backstory.

> This is just a story that not only doesn’t need telling but doesn’t need creating. Have you ever wondered whilst in the pre-game lobby “Why are we fighting?”, probably not. It’s a video game with an online multiplayer that links thousands of xbox players together, thats the backstory.

You may not have. But there are times id like to see some form of plot in MP. Though I dont think that you pick sides OP. Its possible that these battles are testing spartans. Kind of like RvB’s story. It could be rebels vs unsc. Or it might be a deeper story, kind of like AC:R’s MP.

its bloods vs crips

I liked the idea, kinda like how in homefront (just bear with me here) it was during the korean invasion. the korean special forces vs. us marines. if it was like that just a small tibit so you have something to think about after the game like reds won, that means the unsc is closer to colaps. things like that

> its bloods vs crips

i lol’d

i was always wondering why red and blue have always fought eachother. i always enjoyed games that has a story behind the multiplayer

But what about other team colors?

I hope it’s like the green, tan, grey, and blue armies in Sarges Heroes.

I hope 343 just copies Rooster Teeth with this Red vs Blue civil war thing.

> This is just a story that not only doesn’t need telling but doesn’t need creating. Have you ever wondered whilst in the pre-game lobby “Why are we fighting?”, probably not. It’s a video game with an online multiplayer that links thousands of xbox players together, thats the backstory.

“You ever wonder why we’re here?”