Universal Armor availability in Anniversary?

A big feature that is in Halo: Reach is universal armor, meaning your multiplayer armor is the same in the campaign, Forge, Custom games, and so on.

Will this be a feature in Anniversary? Will we be able to play our Reach Spartan in the campaign?

And also, since there are two ways to play the 7 multiplayer maps (on the Anniversary disc or on Reach via redeem code), will our Reach armor also be available if we play the multiplayer on the Anniversary disc?

I’ve little doubt that you will be restriced to the canonical armour that Master Chief had during Halo: Combat Evolved, but as far as I know, the Anniversary multiplayer is Reach’s multiplayer, the disc just brings new maps to the playlists, so I imagine your armour is the same as on Reach for the multiplayer aspect.

> I’ve little doubt that you will be restriced to the canonical armour that Master Chief had during Halo: Combat Evolved, but as far as I know, the Anniversary multiplayer is Reach’s multiplayer, the disc just brings new maps to the playlists, so I imagine your armour is the same as on Reach for the multiplayer aspect.

I understand that and I’m positive we will be able to play as our Reach Spartan/Elite on the new multiplayer maps via Reach disc, but will our Reach armor be available if we play the multiplayer maps on the Anniversary disc?

Yes you can use your reach armor on the anniversary disc. The anniversary disc that you can play multiplayer on is only multiplayer theres a disc for campaign and a disc for REACH’s multiplayer, there just new multiplayer maps like the mythic disc that came with odst. So its Halo Reach multiplayer not anniversary multiplayer. Just to reiterate campaign one disc, multiplayer a seperate disc

> Yes you can use your reach armor on the anniversary disc. The anniversary disc that you can play multiplayer on is only multiplayer theres a disc for campaign and a disc for REACH’s multiplayer, there just new multiplayer maps like the mythic disc that came with odst. So its Halo Reach multiplayer not anniversary multiplayer. Just to reiterate campaign one disc, multiplayer a seperate disc

Not quite. Yes, it’s basically like it was with ODST, having it’s own campaign and Halo 3’s traditional multiplayer, but Halo CEA will have the CE campaign and the Reach multiplayer on one disc, not two.