UNITED BLOOD OATH IS RECRUITING

Hello Players and fellow Gamers, the clan community is not as balanced as it was in Halo Reach.
The United Blood Oath clan has a new mission to help rebuild and repair the fallen and broken community.

ABOUT THE CLAN

• The United Blood Oath is a Halo 5 Military Clan which is both U.N.S.C and Freelancer. - U.B.O has advanced training, strategies, solders,and discipline. This will cause you to learn military terms and orders , respect over others, and elite soldier training and leadership. - U.B.O was created By UBO CABOOSE 128 in early 2014. - We Have respected all clans to have past in front of our rifles, and those clans who have decided to stay was defeated.OUR Reasons For Joining:

• learn respect for and from other people. - Develope skills that will help you create yourself to become a better Soldier. - Create leadership within you allies and help complete the United Blood Oath mission. - Join a community that will teach and show you a new outlook on the halo lore and play style.if you have any questions or comments message “UBO CABOOSE 128” or feel free to just reply under this form. See You On The Battlefield Spartans

I’m new to the Halo 5 thing let alone the Halo thing, and want to learn more about Halo and how to be a better player. You guys seem to be the best fit. Could I join you guys?

> 2535427583194376;2:
> I’m new to the Halo 5 thing let alone the Halo thing, and want to learn more about Halo and how to be a better player. You guys seem to be the best fit. Could I join you guys?

Hello lightTag I would be very interested to meeting with you , plz
contact my on Xbox by : UBO MELIODAS DS

Lol defeated then come face us remember BHOG we’re still waiting for you guys to come face us.

Don’t say stuff that isn’t true.

> 2533274927072723;5:
> Don’t say stuff that isn’t true.

Tf??? Do one even knows what ur saying

yes i do you say you respect all clans and have defeated the ones that stay which is no where near the truth because you back down from fights and people even in your clan say they hated it their so yeah i think ik what i’m saying.

> 2533274927072723;7:
> yes i do you say you respect all clans and have defeated the ones that stay which is no where near the truth because you back down from fights and people even in your clan say they hated it their so yeah i think ik what i’m saying.

Funny cuz what clan, if u had the real balls to say some thing u would talk -Yoink- in real life , ps I bet u still suck

The faces us in an 8v8