Unique HUDS

Unique HUDS
Halo 4 Master Chief

Halo 4 Spartan 4
There both different and while the Spartan 4 HUD has only been of one helmet.

Who think there will be Unique HUDs for each different helmets
I good idea i think could work

Even between MC and the Spartan 4 the differences are minor but definitely different

Yep, they’re different! I’m wondering if this is a confirmed evidence of unique HUDS.

I would like if 343 did that but it wouldn’t be necessary and it would take development away from more important features

> Yep, they’re different! I’m wondering if this is a confirmed evidence of unique HUDS.

At least a difference between Chiefs HUD and the spartan 4 but if they go that far it might be cool to see different HUDs for different helmets

But the HUD could be “Software” only lol

> I would like if 343 did that but it wouldn’t be necessary and it would take development away from more important features

Really its kind of simple and wouldn’t take many resources from other design aspects.

I would really love to see some different HUDs, to have them change either when you get a new helmet or as another item you can buy (HUD styles).
Different HUDs between campaign and multiplayer does not confirm anything though, it would just same sense to let Chief have his own HUD with campaign related stuff, while the multiplayer one has to be suitable for multiplayer.

I made a unique huds topic a while ago i said what if every helmet had a unique hud and u can change the color of it

> Yep, they’re different! I’m wondering if this is a confirmed evidence of unique HUDS.

i hope so they look sick.