uninstalled

After I got killed by this kid who just rammed me with his jetpack over and over, I jumped over him and grenaded him in the face, then spawned and headbutted me into lava. It was at this point I stopped playing and then uninstalled the game. I’m going to carry on with Halo 3 campaign.

Okay… so?

> 2535453812974673;1:
> After I got killed by this kid who just rammed me with his jetpack over and over, I jumped over him and grenaded him in the face, then spawned and headbutted me into lava. It was at this point I stopped playing and then uninstalled the game. I’m going to carry on with Halo 3 campaign.

There are no jetpacks in halo 5. Did you uninstall reach?
Aiming grenades at someone’s face isn’t an effective strategy you should bounce them at them (Unless they’re stickies or splinter grenades, but you don’t normally spawn with them.)
You also can’t headbutt in the game. It was an oversight by 343 along with a candy cane that fires ribbons which bind your opponent.

Sounds like someone needs to git gud…

What are you on about?

You sir have barely played the game, and let one person ruin it for you. Plus you don’t know the names of any of the Spartan abilities. Well done

Kinda sums up gamers of today… I am not good at it right away and don’t quite understand it so there fore I quit…

I’m just trying to think of maps that had lava in them besides Molten and used jetpacks to maybe try and make sense of what he’s saying if it’s not a troll attempt. The only thing I can think of is one of the Spartan Ops missions in H4.

He’s almost got more time here than he does in multiplayer…

A quality thread.

Molten, and yeah the stupid jetpack punch thing. So I bounced into lava and I’m like, OK play no more this game.

> 2535453812974673;11:
> Molten, and yeah the stupid jetpack punch thing. So I bounced into lava and I’m like, OK play no more this game.

Oh, you mean spartan charge. You shouldn’t let one bad experience make you uninstall the game unless you were considering doing it previously. It’s just going to be a pain reinstalling it down the line if you ever get the urge to play it again.

> 2535453812974673;1:
> After I got killed by this kid who just rammed me with his jetpack over and over, I jumped over him and grenaded him in the face, then spawned and headbutted me into lava. It was at this point I stopped playing and then uninstalled the game. I’m going to carry on with Halo 3 campaign.

Lava?

If I were to ever uninstall this game, it would be because of the absurdly large file size. 90GB for a shooter? Not even some of the biggest “next gen” RPGs come close, even with all DLCs, to 90GB…

OP, I think you got “jetpack” confused with Spartan charge.

GOOD we don’t need quitters

OP maybe on to something… headbutting in Halo… perhaps a use for that ugly helmet with the unicorn horn? :slight_smile:

> 2535453812974673;11:
> Molten, and yeah the stupid jetpack punch thing. So I bounced into lava and I’m like, OK play no more this game.

Come on man, don’t let that ruin the game for you. So what you got killed? I mean countless others probably get killed themselves from mistakes they make while playing (myself included) those abilities are there for you to out maneuver other players and get the kill. You just need practice dude, it gets way more fun when you get a little better, trust me. I was so crap when i first started, but now im spending all of my free time playing. I just love it.

Good job.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2535453812974673;1:
> > After I got killed by this kid who just rammed me with his jetpack over and over, I jumped over him and grenaded him in the face, then spawned and headbutted me into lava. It was at this point I stopped playing and then uninstalled the game. I’m going to carry on with Halo 3 campaign.
>
>
> There are no jetpacks in halo 5. Did you uninstall reach?
> Aiming grenades at someone’s face isn’t an effective strategy you should bounce them at them (Unless they’re stickies or splinter grenades, but you don’t normally spawn with them.)
> You also can’t headbutt in the game. It was an oversight by 343 along with a candy cane that fires ribbons which bind your opponent.

I was wondering about that too.

> 2535453812974673;1:

Dude ur sad