Unidentified Shock Trooper squad

Would it make sense for them to return and fight alongside the Master Chief in a future Halo game?

You mean Buck’s Squad? I would love to see them return.

Buck’s Squad would be a welcome addition to the game. I miss the ODSTs.

Would be awesome if they came back in Spartan Ops. I truly hope 343i is wise and uses Spartan Ops to really expand and connect.

Spartan Ops would be cool too but I think it would be really sweet if they came back in Campaign in a future Halo game. Maybe Spartan Ops in Halo 4, and then tie in to the campaign of Halo V.

I tend to imagine they are the Crimson squad themselves. With the Crimson squad continously beating Majestic squad along with the highly lethal talents of each squad member in Halo ODST,it is fun to assume they are the unofficial version of Crimson squad themselves.

on a related note ,
um how many lines would be spoken , if the Rookie and Spartan 117 were to be placed in the same room with no outside interference?

No thank you. I’d prefer if 343i continued to expand and create characters, not recycle old ones.

> No thank you. I’d prefer if 343i continued to expand and create characters, not recycle old ones.

So ditch the Master Chief and continue Halo 5 with our Spartan-IV then? Creating new characters is one thing but just abandoning old characters is a waste. People like them and want to see them again.