Unhappy with halo 4?

Halo 4 needs an anniversary map pack like what reach had, it needs fire fight, it needs invasion. most of all it needs first person mode option when your in vehicles, most games in general when you jump in a vehicle your in third person then you click the left thumb stick a walla first person mode this gives the player the feel your actually in the vehicle. strange strange strange, I dont know why loads of little thing like this are left out of halo 4 its disgusting and offensive as a halo player. I will pop halo 4 in my xbox every now and then but it don’t get no love from me i’d rather play halo 3 or reach. Nowdays kids can divorce their parents do you reckon we could divorse halo and 343i. I’ll give them one more chance, knowing everything they know about what the community want, if halo on xbox one doesn’t deliver then i wont be surprised at all. You can delete this thread but it rings true.

Out of all of Halo 4’s problems, a lack of map remakes, Firefight, Invasion, and first-person view in vehicles are least concerning to me.

When I wanna play a more competitive game I go play halo 3, when I just wanna fool around, I go for reach or 4. No I’m not unhappy with halo 4, it gives me exacly what I want. Map packs, firefight and invasion are not gonna change what halo 4 is, if you don’t like it, then play whatever you like the most. This type of threads are pointless really

H4 is what it is, it isn’t going to change now. Negative threads are just a waste of time. And as was stated, there’s plenty of other games if you don’t like h4.
I still continue to play it, warts and all.

> H4 is what it is, it isn’t going to change now. <mark>Negative threads are just a waste of time.</mark> And as was stated, there’s plenty of other games if you don’t like h4.
> I still continue to play it, warts and all.

Not when the feedback can be used to improve the next Halo. Next time around it may be nice to play a Halo game without the warts and all.

> H4 is what it is, it isn’t going to change now. <mark>Negative threads are just a waste of time</mark>. And as was stated, there’s plenty of other games if you don’t like h4.
> I still continue to play it, warts and all.

Constructive criticism isn’t, and more than likely ends up being a helpful thing.

> > H4 is what it is, it isn’t going to change now. <mark>Negative threads are just a waste of time</mark>. And as was stated, there’s plenty of other games if you don’t like h4.
> > I still continue to play it, warts and all.
>
> Constructive criticism isn’t, and more than likely ends up being a helpful thing.

You’re right, except it’s all been said many many times before. If 343 haven’t taken note by now, then they never will. I would rather try to enjoy h4, and hope all the improvements show up in h5. Like the saying goes… it is pointless to flog a dead horse.

Well there are a few things to prioritize before some of thos.

I’m completely okay with Halo 4 and I’m also okay with Halo 5 going back to Halo 3 roots. As long as it feels like Halo I’ll still play.

Don’t play it anymore if you don’t enjoy it. You got a win and then some on value at this point (10 days, 10 hours playtime).

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post discriminatory comments.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

dont play if you dont enjoy? the only reasn ive been playing h4 is because its the only fps out thats not the same, actually halo 4 is. but most people are on here so finding a game is easy, but i recently swiched back to h3 and im happier now. im tired of people camo camping with boltshots resistor and mobility. constantly running away if they think they will lose. this game is made by female dogs for female dogs. you know what i mean 343 your game is garbage and you dont care cause people will buy it anyway.

on an end note, halo 5 wont be any better, due to the fact that infinity is part of the game as well as classes, aas, sprint, perks etc. its a casual gamers game now, halo is forever dead after what happened

>

No it’s not the only fps, you can play H3 ou Reach. You’re just being rude for no reason at all. I too like to play H3 more, in fact it’s my favorite xbox game, however I do have fun in halo 4, BTB are way more entertaining in Halo 4 than in reach. And we also have ricochet which is a lot of fun. There are great playlist for just fooling around. I do find less entertaining playing team slayer in Halo 4 than in Reach or H3, so when I feel that what I want is a good old 5v5 or 4v4 I switch to Reach or H3. Every game has their flaws and every game has their virtues. Talking thrash just cause you don’t like it wont make you a better person, nor will make 343 change anything. Constructive critisim is what changes things

> >
>
> No it’s not the only fps, you can play H3 ou Reach. You’re just being rude for no reason at all. I too like to play H3 more, in fact it’s my favorite xbox game, however I do have fun in halo 4, BTB are way more entertaining in Halo 4 than in reach. And we also have ricochet which is a lot of fun. There are great playlist for just fooling around. I do find less entertaining playing team slayer in Halo 4 than in Reach or H3, so when I feel that what I want is a good old 5v5 or 4v4 I switch to Reach or H3. Every game has their flaws and every game has their virtues. Talking thrash just cause you don’t like it wont make you a better person, nor will make 343 change anything. Constructive critisim is what changes things

ive made man threads on ways to make h4 better. so have many others, also nothing in my post was disrespectful to the op whatsoever you need to read a little more instead of skimming. if you would notice i gave examples as to why h4 isnt good. but you skimmed and assumed.
also i said i switched back to h3 quit skimming

and btw i do hate 343 they ruined the halo franchise, even reach was better than this, and i didnt like reach either.

This what’s rude and pointless.

>

What you’re asking is a change of game mechanics which cannot be made, you can’t take out sprint in maps which were design to work with sprint. Taking out the armour abilities also is not a possibility, cause then what’s the point of having them in a game wich you paid for. The only thing that 343 could do would be creat playlist that doesn’t have armour abilities, which they already have done multiple times. And yes I did read that you went back to Halo 3 not only here, but in others threads, cause you’re saying that everywhere.
343 did not ruin halo, it’s the community that came after halo 3 that ruin halo. And reach was a great game

I thought that I was unhappy with halo 4 but then forza motorsport 5 showed me what true dissatisfaction really was. Just wow, what a slap in the face that game is and that is from seasoned developers.

Really looking forward to halo 5 now as there is no way it can suck as badly as fm5. Back to my 360 at present until some proper games come out, looking to 343 to make things better on the next gen console.

> 343 did not ruin halo, it’s the community that came after halo 3 that ruin halo. And reach was a great game

How did the community ruin Halo? We had no hand in making it, and 90% of our suggestions for improvement have been ignored by 343i.

> > 343 did not ruin halo, it’s the community that came after halo 3 that ruin halo. And reach was a great game
>
> How did the community ruin Halo? We had no hand in making it, and 90% of our suggestions for improvement have been ignored by 343i.

IMO halo is not ruined. however, even though we had no hand in making it, it’s the community that is always complaining like kids everytime something is changed. If the community really wanted another Halo 3 why is it that Halo 3 until being released free to gold wasn’t in the xbox charts? People like to talk thrash cause halo 4 has sprint and AA’s, but I bet you that if halo 4 would have been released without that, right now people would be complaining that 343 just copy halo 3 model, and didn’t even try to inovate. The problem lies in the community, not the game

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not post discriminatory comments.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
> dont play if you dont enjoy? the only reasn ive been playing h4 is because its the only fps out thats not the same, actually halo 4 is. but most people are on here so finding a game is easy, but i recently swiched back to h3 and im happier now. im tired of people camo camping with boltshots resistor and mobility. constantly running away if they think they will lose. this game is made by female dogs for female dogs. you know what i mean 343 your game is garbage and you dont care cause people will buy it anyway.
>
>
> on an end note, halo 5 wont be any better, due to the fact that infinity is part of the game as well as classes, aas, sprint, perks etc. its a casual gamers game now, halo is forever dead after what happened
>
>

I didn’t know h4 was gender based, I haven’t found any bras in the armor choices. Anyway I better go and make some sandwiches.

> > > 343 did not ruin halo, it’s the community that came after halo 3 that ruin halo. And reach was a great game
> >
> > How did the community ruin Halo? We had no hand in making it, and 90% of our suggestions for improvement have been ignored by 343i.
>
> IMO halo is not ruined. however, even though we had no hand in making it, it’s the community that is always complaining like kids everytime something is changed. If the community really wanted another Halo 3 why is it that Halo 3 until being released free to gold wasn’t in the xbox charts? People like to talk thrash cause halo 4 has sprint and AA’s, but I bet you that if halo 4 would have been released without that, right now people would be complaining that 343 just copy halo 3 model, and didn’t even try to inovate. The problem lies in the community, not the game

So you think that people just want to complain about Halo 4 for the sake of complaining? I will agree that there are in fact people like this, however I submit to you that they are in the minority. The rest of us have valid reasons for criticizing Halo 4 and 343i. I came to these forums because there were some issue with Halo 4 that I did not like, and I wanted to offer my suggestions and opinions.

Do you really think that all of the issues the community has raised over the past year have no merit? Despite what you may think, the majority of us who criticize Halo 4 are not foaming-at-the-mouth rabid haters. We want Halo and 343i to improve.

> So you think that people just want to complain about Halo 4 for the sake of complaining? I will agree that there are in fact people like this however, I submit to you that they are in the minority. The rest of us have valid reasons for criticizing Halo 4 and 343i. I came to these forums because there were some issue with Halo 4 that I did not like, and I wanted to offer my suggestions and opinions.
>
> Do you really think that all of the issues the community has raised over the past year have no merit? Despite what you may think, the majority of us who criticize Halo 4 are not foaming-at-the-mouth rabid haters. We want Halo and 343i to improve.

No, that’s not what I mean. Sure, when there’s a problem or something worth changing, people should sugest to 343. However what we see daily is not that, is just the same “halo is dead”, “this game sucks”, etc threads. Right now, is rare seeing a thread with constructed critism. I too want halo to improve, but I don’t think that it is with all the hate thowards every decision 343 does that it will happen.
I had seen this a week ago on reddit and this is exacly what I think about this subject.