Unhappy Customer will file BBB report.

I bought the Halo 4 Map Pass DLC; which you had on sale last week. I am very disappointed. First I was not happy to find that that did not include all the DLC so I also got the Champions Bundle. After all the DLC is loaded I find that there is no way to even get into the maps. If 343 does not add playlists that allow us to use the DLC I will file a report with the BBB if this is not resloved soon. I was just scammed out of $25.

Thank you,

Did you know that the playlists already include the DLC Maps?

Microsoft isn’t even accredited by the BBB, and as of December 2013 are completely ignoring complaints forwarded by that organization. I doubt they care.

Hi GRREEEENMACHINE,

Please note the advertised map pass detailed the included 3 map packs as Crimson, Majestic & Castle specifically. The Championship bundle came out quite a long time after those released and was never advertised as part of the map pass, ever.

As for finding DLC in matchmaking just a couple of weeks ago there was a squad DLC playlist that featured the DLC maps, there has been a ricochet playlist and currently there are a number of playlists that if all players matched have the maps it will provide vote options for them to play on. I would suggest following the weekly bulletins as they detail changes to matchmaking, or this thread here (matchmaking calendar). The bulletins also provide a community vote of 3 gametypes presented, which may or may not have DLC maps too.

As for actually finding players with the map packs in matchmaking I would suggest getting into a party, using your mic in game to ask other players to team up and checking out the recruiting forum to reply or make your own thread to find players with the map packs.

Pitfall, Skyline and Monolith are all favourites of mine but I also enjoy Vertigo and Perdition. Best of luck enjoying your maps.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I bought the Halo 4 Map Pass DLC; which you had on sale last week. I am very disappointed. First I was not happy to find that that did not include all the DLC so I also got the Champions Bundle. After all the DLC is loaded I find that there is no way to even get into the maps. If 343 does not add playlists that allow us to use the DLC I will file a report with the BBB if this is not resloved soon. I was just scammed out of $25.
>
> Thank you,

They’ll read your First World complaint while banks rip off people and leave them hungry and/or homeless, companies are poisoning our air and water, and overseas practices borderline on crimes against humanity.

But you aren’t playing certain maps in a videogame, this is what the BBB should look into.

Terrible.

> If 343 does not add playlists that allow us to use the DLC I will file a report with the BBB if this is not resloved soon.

Come on, everyone knows you’re not serious. And even if you were serious, no one at the BBB would take you seriously. No need for the melodramatic empty threats.