Unfortunately unplayable in Europe?

Aight,

hopefully I am not the only one realising this but isn´t it fact that halo5 is currently absolutely unplayable here in europe (germany)?
had several warzone and arena games yesterday where i was smited without having an opponent even close to me.

i mean i am not the best halo player at all, but i was enjoying the game so far, even when i had bad stats or a bad k/d ratio - it was fun and i appreciated better players that slaughtered me down cause of a better skill level - but this? naaaah man.

does this all occurs due to the update or what is the reason that it is currently absolutely not enjoyable?
anyone else has similar problems ?

> 2535426678815768;1:
> Aight,
>
> hopefully I am not the only one realising this but isn´t it fact that halo5 is currently absolutely unplayable here in europe (germany)?
> had several warzone and arena games yesterday where i was smited without having an opponent even close to me.
>
> i mean i am not the best halo player at all, but i was enjoying the game so far, even when i had bad stats or a bad k/d ratio - it was fun and i appreciated better players that slaughtered me down cause of a better skill level - but this? naaaah man.
>
> does this all occurs due to the update or what is the reason that it is currently absolutely not enjoyable?
> anyone else has similar problems ?

As soon as the clock strikes 23:00 here in Sweden, we can not play WZ nor Arena… lagg and Americans… put 2 clipps of magnum in to players, they turn around and one punch you… OH MY GOD!!

> 2533274827345852;2:
> > 2535426678815768;1:
> > Aight,
> >
> > hopefully I am not the only one realising this but isn´t it fact that halo5 is currently absolutely unplayable here in europe (germany)?
> > had several warzone and arena games yesterday where i was smited without having an opponent even close to me.
> >
> > i mean i am not the best halo player at all, but i was enjoying the game so far, even when i had bad stats or a bad k/d ratio - it was fun and i appreciated better players that slaughtered me down cause of a better skill level - but this? naaaah man.
> >
> > does this all occurs due to the update or what is the reason that it is currently absolutely not enjoyable?
> > anyone else has similar problems ?
>
>
> As soon as the clock strikes 23:00 here in Sweden, we can not play WZ nor Arena… lagg and Americans… put 2 clipps of magnum in to players, they turn around and one punch you… OH MY GOD!!

Yeah, I mean it is horrible, aktually it was around 21:00 that we´ve played
There is currently no fun factor at all.
Frustration lvl is way to high

the truth of the matter is that we Europeans are forced to play on American servers. I Don’t know if it is a bug in the system or if it’s intentional.

• here is a topic 140 pages long of people complaining about this -Yoink- and the funny thing is 343i only responded once with some BS reply asking our download speeds, upload speeds, ISP ect… witch has nothing to do with the latency when where forced on American servers with 120 to 200 ping

> 2535426678815768;1:
> Aight,
>
> hopefully I am not the only one realising this but isn´t it fact that halo5 is currently absolutely unplayable here in europe (germany)?
> had several warzone and arena games yesterday where i was smited without having an opponent even close to me.
>
> i mean i am not the best halo player at all, but i was enjoying the game so far, even when i had bad stats or a bad k/d ratio - it was fun and i appreciated better players that slaughtered me down cause of a better skill level - but this? naaaah man.
>
> does this all occurs due to the update or what is the reason that it is currently absolutely not enjoyable?

Live in Germany too and have the same problem since yesterday 19:00.
I throw plasma grenades through enemys, beat them while they have no shield and I die, and so on…
Think I have to play other games, till it´s better.

> 2533274792998772;4:
> the truth of the matter is that we Europeans are forced to play on American servers. I Don’t know if it is a bug in the system or if it’s intentional.
> + here is a topic 140 pages long of people complaining about this -Yoink- and the funny thing is 343i only responded once with some BS reply asking our download speeds, upload speeds, ISP ect… witch has nothing to do with the latency when we get on American servers with 120 to 200 ping

exactly

more than 2700 replies and 343 still didn´t care -.-

> 2533274990358274;6:
> > 2533274792998772;4:
> > the truth of the matter is that we Europeans are forced to play on American servers. I Don’t know if it is a bug in the system or if it’s intentional.
> > + here is a topic 140 pages long of people complaining about this -Yoink- and the funny thing is 343i only responded once with some BS reply asking our download speeds, upload speeds, ISP ect… witch has nothing to do with the latency when we get on American servers with 120 to 200 ping
>
>
> exactly
>
> more than 2700 replies and 343 still didn´t care -.-

maybe we should start an official petition

> 2535426678815768;7:
> > 2533274990358274;6:
> > > 2533274792998772;4:
> > > the truth of the matter is that we Europeans are forced to play on American servers. I Don’t know if it is a bug in the system or if it’s intentional.
> > > + here is a topic 140 pages long of people complaining about this -Yoink- and the funny thing is 343i only responded once with some BS reply asking our download speeds, upload speeds, ISP ect… witch has nothing to do with the latency when we get on American servers with 120 to 200 ping
> >
> >
> > exactly
> >
> > more than 2700 replies and 343 still didn´t care -.-
>
>
> maybe we should start an official petition

don’t waste your breath

has anything 343 done given you faith they will actually listen and do something about it?

they’ve got your money , they don’t care, MMC proved that

it’s our fault because after the debacle of MCC you needed to have your head examined to trust them and go buy halo 5

I doubt that 343i just don’t care. I’m sure they do. Perhaps there are some barriers to EU servers were not privvy to? Microsoft have servers across the world, surely they could open up one in the EU for Halo 5? Afterall, they did ultra-hype cloud gaming. Ideally, in the UK, near my house.

> 2535426678815768;1:
> Aight,
>
>
>

I have noticed a lot more lag with the update, I’ll have to check to see which time is the worst. Strange thing is no matter what time there is always an American with a mic, aren’t the more than 6 hours behind Europe? So when I’ve got home from school they should be at work haha. I’ve noticed since I joined a group of mainly Belgians, my winning has improved significantly , so maybe being matched with Europeans is helping?

I’m guessing they are Yoinking! themselves over this because they know they -Yoinked!- up.

Either that or they are arrogant beyond belief…

It’s a fundamental of online gaming and they thought they were gonna get away with it?!?!?

Yeah it’s really disappointing. I’ve been a halo fan since combat evolved on the original Xbox. Halo games is the main reason I got the original Xbox then the 360 and now the Xbox one. 343 take over and mess the game up for anyone that’s not American. It’s not fair. As it stands p2p would be better.

Ditto

> 2533274857405414;10:
> > 2535426678815768;1:
> > Aight,
> >
> > hopefully I am not the only one realising this but isn´t it fact that halo5 is currently absolutely unplayable here in europe (germany)?
> > had several warzone and arena games yesterday where i was smited without having an opponent even close to me.
> >
> > i mean i am not the best halo player at all, but i was enjoying the game so far, even when i had bad stats or a bad k/d ratio - it was fun and i appreciated better players that slaughtered me down cause of a better skill level - but this? naaaah man.
> >
> > does this all occurs due to the update or what is the reason that it is currently absolutely not enjoyable?
>
>
> I have noticed a lot more lag with the update, I’ll have to check to see which time is the worst. Strange thing is no matter what time there is always an American with a mic, aren’t the more than 6 hours behind Europe? So when I’ve got home from school they should be at work haha. I’ve noticed since I joined a group of mainly Belgians, my winning has improved significantly , so maybe being matched with Europeans is helping?

but that is it what i am talking about
i am sure that in these days it should be so freakin´ easy for microsoft or for 343 or for - who ever is responsible for it - to match in a millisecond of time from where the ip adress is coming and then to match all players from europe to “european games”

• i really don´t see the problem here.

> 2780570662793564;8:
> > 2535426678815768;7:
> > > 2533274990358274;6:
> > > > 2533274792998772;4:
> > > > the truth of the matter is that we Europeans are forced to play on American servers. I Don’t know if it is a bug in the system or if it’s intentional.
> > > > + here is a topic 140 pages long of people complaining about this -Yoink- and the funny thing is 343i only responded once with some BS reply asking our download speeds, upload speeds, ISP ect… witch has nothing to do with the latency when we get on American servers with 120 to 200 ping
> > >
> > >
> > > exactly
> > >
> > > more than 2700 replies and 343 still didn´t care -.-
> >
> >
> > maybe we should start an official petition
>
>
> don’t waste your breath
>
> has anything 343 done given you faith they will actually listen and do something about it?
>
> they’ve got your money , they don’t care, MMC proved that
>
> it’s our fault because after the debacle of MCC you needed to have your head examined to trust them and go buy halo 5

TBH the H5 beta worked great in comparison to the MCC so that was a good sign IMO, and MS pretty mutch puched the MCC when 343i only wanted to release H2a but this is just a rumor.

• In a vidoc they said that there were going for a regional server system, there is one but it doesn’t work, people with Netduma’s can force there way on EU servers, but it’s unacceptable that people need to buy a $/€ 200 router for this.

> 2535426678815768;1:
> Aight,
>
>
>

There’s already a huge thread on this topic:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/dedicated-servers-eu/a65cf801-460d-49f5-abcc-4b172f736b3a/posts?page=140

> 2533274872327809;16:
> > 2535426678815768;1:
> > Aight,
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> There’s already a huge thread on this topic:
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/dedicated-servers-eu/a65cf801-460d-49f5-abcc-4b172f736b3a/posts?page=140

knowing that - did not care, similar to 343 when it comes to solving the problem…

It’s a well known problem…
There is no way 343 is not aware of this as well but they seems to be ignoring it…

This game is dead in EU. A superserver in Illinois or a good host in Chicago is the same -Yoink- for me… And with tons of AA, BM, hitboxes Hunter size etc like H5 have this game is just a bad joke. 343 says “deal with it, leave or adapt”

> 2533274812471748;19:
> This game is dead in EU. A superserver in Illinois or a good host in Chicago is the same -Yoink- for me… And with tons of AA, BM, hitboxes Hunter size etc like H5 have this game is just a bad joke. 343 says “deal with it, leave or adapt”

actually i don´t think that it is already dead, but it is on a good way to be dead soon.

i still think that enough europeans still play and hope that the situation improves