Unfortunate Proof that Halo 3A isn't happening :(

Proof. So sad.

Halo 6 is the only Development that needs to be Focused on.

Nooo, they need to complete the trilogy. They cant end it on Halo 2.

And once again classic Halo fans are pushed aside.

There’s already an existing thread regarding this here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/halo-3-anniversary-is-officially-not-happening/5104fc1a-64b4-4018-8e67-01545391733f/posts

Might be best to continue discussion there! :slight_smile:

(begins cying)
343. RIOK OOG KRRIJJ BLAR GROQ MUOX NI’ FEN FUEX!

You are tearing us all apart im sick of it!As you can see rage is happening… a lot of it…

> 2533274879407634;6:
> (begins cying)
> 343. RIOK OOG KRRIJJ BLAR GROQ MUOX NI’ FEN FUEX!
>
>
> You are tearing us all apart im sick of it!
> As you can see rage is happening… a lot of it…

Not surprising really. After all, Halo 3 was the “Best” game.

> 2535409489305717;7:
> > 2533274879407634;6:
> > (begins cying)
> > 343. RIOK OOG KRRIJJ BLAR GROQ MUOX NI’ FEN FUEX!
> >
> >
> > You are tearing us all apart im sick of it!
> > As you can see rage is happening… a lot of it…
>
>
> Not surprising really. After all, Halo 3 was the “Best” game.

I’m not lying about that either. I actually did cry

> 2533274879407634;8:
> > 2535409489305717;7:
> > > 2533274879407634;6:
> > > (begins cying)
> > > 343. RIOK OOG KRRIJJ BLAR GROQ MUOX NI’ FEN FUEX!
> > >
> > >
> > > You are tearing us all apart im sick of it!
> > > As you can see rage is happening… a lot of it…
> >
> >
> > Not surprising really. After all, Halo 3 was the “Best” game.
>
>
> I’m not lying about that either. I actually did cry

I know you do buddy. You love it because I suck at it.

Aw shoot, my hopes and dreams ran away again

The only thing 343 needs to focus on is Halo 6. That’s what matters more than a Remaster…but I would have liked halo 3 with a new coat of paint :frowning:

I’m not watching a Halo follower video because he is literally the worst. But I assume you are referring to this. Where have I heard this before… oh right.

It doesn’t matter to me whether Halo 3A ever happens or not, but Frankie saying its not happening mean precisely nothing.

Its not just him though, publishers and devs both can and will lie to your face(as it were) here is an example and another. I encourage you to take these kinds of things with a grain of salt.

PS I’m not trying to get anyone’s hopes up, just trying to get the message out that “confirmation” are not always true.

> 2533274819446242;12:
> I’m not watching a Halo follower video because he is literally the worst. But I assume you are referring to this. Where have I heard this before… oh right.
>
> It doesn’t matter to me whether Halo 3A ever happens or not, but Frankie saying its not happening mean precisely nothing.
>
> Its not just him though, publishers and devs both can and will lie to your face(as it were) here is an example and another. I encourage you to take these kinds of things with a grain of salt.

That, I can agree with so far.

Anyone else notice the length of the video is 1:17?

> 2535416474113375;14:
> Anyone else notice the length of the video is 1:17?

Nope, but probably a hint or something.

“No plans” could always change. I could sort of see it happening in a few years when (or “if” for those that think consoles are going to stop) the next XBox comes out, especially if like this gen, they don’t have 7 (or whatever) for a launch title, as it seemed like with 2 they almost needed something extra for MCC. It was the logical step and also Halo 2’s servers had been down where as 3’s are still up, even if they’re barely alive. If 3’s servers are shut down by then, it could be enough nostalgia to make it maybe a 15th year Anniversary instead of 10th.

343i also said there wouldn’t be a H2A, they change their minds constantly, your “proof” just shows how little “proof” there actually is of this statement. we still have 1 more year before H3’s 10 year anniversary, and one more E3 before then, so until the 10 year anniversary release date, I will not be buying into 343i’s “proof” any more. They conned the hell out of us with Halo 5’s marketing, why should we beleive they aren’t lying again, this time for the better? No official announcement = no pressure = more time to work out the kinks = better game at launch, get the picture? Until the exact 10 year anniversary date of Halo 3, I will keep optimism, if it doesn’t happen, I sure as hell won’t begetting H6.

H3A would probably be what H2A is to Halo 2: a travesty.

Leave it be.

Don’t give up hope, they also said that Halo 2A wouldn’t be happening a year before MCC came out.

There was just a rerelease of H3 not that long ago… How many -Yoink!- Anniversary/remakes do we need?