Unfair rank drop

I was playing slayer at rank gold 1 and was winning hard. Like 34 to ten, and got suddenly disconnected from the internet bc my parents where moving the motor. This legit dropped me to silver 6, and at half Xp too. Can I get this fixed bc this is unfair as i didn’t leave the match and I was winning.

You did leave the match. You’re responsible for your local internet connection. The system is working as intended.

When ppl ask why 343 gets so much hate

Just the way it is OP, the system is working as intended

> 2535419809562709;3:
> When ppl ask why 343 gets so much hate

This is how literally all popular competitive video games work. It’s insane to me that you think this is why 343 gets hate.

Look at the bright side: you can continue playing, and if you’re truly possess the skill of a Gold tier player you’ll get back there in no time! :slight_smile:

> 2535419809562709;1:
> I was playing slayer at rank gold 1 and was winning hard. Like 34 to ten, and got suddenly disconnected from the internet bc my parents where moving the motor. This legit dropped me to silver 6, and at half Xp too. Can I get this fixed bc this is unfair as i didn’t leave the match and I was winning.

Considering lagging out shouldn’t happen often losing rank because of it is acceptable. Otherwise it would be too easy for me to rip my Ethernet cord out of my Xbox every time I’m about to lose so keep my rank the same.

I think this topic has exhausted it’s conversation potential. Locking it down :slight_smile: