Unfair Booting?

Have you ever been walkin around in team slayer…when you come across a teammate who is literally just standing there? I have. My option after five minutes and watching them get assassinated 5 times is to BETRAY THEM. Although a few minutes later when they “wake up” I get booted. Is that fair?

Yeah, you purposely betrayed the guy. It wasn’t an accident and you can’t assume they were away from their TV. They could have just been changing batteries in their controller and saw you betray them. Karma sucks doesn’t it?

> Yeah, you purposely betrayed the guy. It wasn’t an accident and you can’t assume they were away from their TV. They could have just been changing batteries in their controller and saw you betray them. Karma sucks doesn’t it?

This.

It was your own fault, OP.

> Yeah, you purposely betrayed the guy. It wasn’t an accident and you can’t assume they were away from their TV. They could have just been changing batteries in their controller and saw you betray them. Karma sucks doesn’t it?

If their controller was dead, they shouldnt have started a game, so that is their fault. You dont start a game, walk away for five minutes, then boot the guy who was actually fighting. Also it is usually two people who are xbox live friends. They could have just been being jerks. Or kids who think its funny.

Hey OP if you are playing for the win then why betray them. It only affects yours and your teams score as you lose a point for the betrayal. You would be better off hanging around them in hiding with a shotgun or sword and getting showstoppers when the other team tries to assassinate them.I think the term is called Bumbaiting. Of course once you finish the game go and report them for AFKing.

x

> If their controller was dead, they shouldnt have started a game, so that is their fault. You dont start a game, walk away for five minutes, then boot the guy who was actually fighting. Also it is usually two people who are xbox live friends. They could have just been being jerks. Or kids who think its funny.

Ok, you not only proved how much of jerk you are for purposely betraying someone, you now have solidified it by saying it’s their fault for having the laws of physics making it to where their batteries die. As for the second part of your comment. None of that is relevant to the conversation. If it is two friends, then obviously one will be protecting their AFK friend. I’ve never seen a person purposely go AFK to be a jerk and saying kids do it because they think it’s funny is like saying kids listen to their parent. News flash, usually kids are the ones doing the betraying of AFK players.

I was doing it to get their attention. Five minutes later another guy I did it to betrayed me and I got real mad because he literally had 2 kills so I betrayed him and BOOM I was booted. If my team loses one point so a dude wakes up and earns us 6 points it is worth it. And if HE was playing ftw he wouldnt kill a player on his team with 24 points and on a killing spree.

> > If their controller was dead, they shouldnt have started a game, so that is their fault. You dont start a game, walk away for five minutes, then boot the guy who was actually fighting. Also it is usually two people who are xbox live friends. They could have just been being jerks. Or kids who think its funny.
>
> Ok, you not only proved how much of jerk you are for purposely betraying someone, you now have solidified it by saying it’s their fault for having the laws of physics making it to where their batteries die. As for the second part of your comment. None of that is relevant to the conversation. If it is two friends, then obviously one will be protecting their AFK friend. I’ve never seen a person purposely go AFK to be a jerk and saying kids do it because they think it’s funny is like saying kids listen to their parent. News flash, usually kids are the ones doing the betraying of AFK players.

News flash they were freaking captains and they were not even good players. Also it doesnt defy the laws of physics. You can turn your game off if your remote dies and you know its going to ruin a game because you have to spend five minutes finding two batteries. And no they werent protecting their AFK friend, they both walked around for like a minute, and they died so much that they decided to stand around and be jerks. Both of them. So there.

> News flash they were freaking captains and they were not even good players. Also it doesnt defy the laws of physics. You can turn your game off if your remote dies and you know its going to ruin a game because you have to spend five minutes finding two batteries. And no they werent protecting their AFK friend, they both walked around for like a minute, and they died so much that they decided to stand around and be jerks. Both of them. So there.

Turning off the game, because you TOTALLY wouldn’t be here afterwards for so many people quitting before or after the game started. All I have to say is I’m done. I can already tell you’re one of those MLG Pro players that believe if a person doesn’t have a poop-bucket and doesn’t get a +10 K/D ratio, then they are a bad player.

> Turning off the game, because you TOTALLY wouldn’t be here afterwards for so many people quitting before or after the game started. All I have to say is I’m done. I can already tell you’re one of those MLG Pro players that believe if a person doesn’t have a poop-bucket and doesn’t get a +10 K/D ratio, then they are a bad player.

^ This.

> If their controller was dead, they shouldnt have started a game, so that is their fault. You dont start a game, walk away for five minutes, then boot the guy who was actually fighting. Also it is usually two people who are xbox live friends. They could have just been being jerks. Or kids who think its funny.

This.

Never betray, watch them die again and again on the kill feed until game over, bad player review/avoid them. Also, avoid people like OP (stupidity can be contagious, and I don’t like playing with children).

I was in a round yesterday on Reach Team Slayer and I got put into this round with a bunch of lower ranked players being that I am a General and they were like Warrant Officers, Captains. So hey I said this might be a game where I can some awesome moves but once the round starts guess what? A Sergeant and his friend were both AFK on my team so me and the other guy had to stick it out on these guys and fight a full team of four players, I got 14 kills but still lost by like 20 points because the AFKer’s kept getting killed. I wanted to dance on top of the AFKer’s head, betray them, anything to get back at them but I didn’t because I knew they were sitting there waiting for me to do it so they could boot me.

What you should have done was protected the AFK’er. Use them to your advantage. Betraying got you nowhere but a score deduction from your team, and a time penalty for when you died.

I do agree that AFK’ers are a nuisance, but betraying solves absolutely nothing. He had the right to boot you for what you had done.

What you should have done was either decide to protect him, netting in kills, or let him die repeatably and at the end of the game report him.

I’ll give them a punch in the dome to wake them up but I’ll never betray them, it’s pointless.

Thanks og 667 for somewhat agreeing. Also everyone…I couldnt of protected them that is the most dumb thing I’ve ever heard EVER. we were in zealot on swat so now tell me how the heck I was going to protect these 2 noobs? It was 4 on 4 and 2 members on my team are standing around dying what else was I going to do it was like 6 to 23 them. The other member quit so it was just my friend and I. The energy sword/shotgun thing wouldnt work IT WAS ON SWAT. I understand that I should have let them die but it was too frusterating watchig some noob spartans stand around screwing up our team. Also my friend killed them too because he was so mad like me.

> I’ll give them a punch in the dome to wake them up but I’ll never betray them, it’s pointless.

I tried punching them but it didnt work. They slept for five minutes what else was there to do? seriously.

> > News flash they were freaking captains and they were not even good players. Also it doesnt defy the laws of physics. You can turn your game off if your remote dies and you know its going to ruin a game because you have to spend five minutes finding two batteries. And no they werent protecting their AFK friend, they both walked around for like a minute, and they died so much that they decided to stand around and be jerks. Both of them. So there.
>
> Turning off the game, because you TOTALLY wouldn’t be here afterwards for so many people quitting before or after the game started. All I have to say is I’m done. I can already tell you’re one of those MLG Pro players that believe if a person doesn’t have a poop-bucket and doesn’t get a +10 K/D ratio, then they are a bad player.

Thx for calling me pro…but wha did the first sentence mean? Also a 10 k/d is good but like a 2 is called a noob who should rather get better or not play.

Think…2 kills on btb.

Yep there we go no response. Did you realize that I was right? Yup…