Unfair Bans

I dont get it. I was on probation for leaving too many games which i did not, so i just played some Firefight Arcade and you know when you know sometimes the connection between you and the players decide to drop out because of host connection and its just you, and when the game ends, you realise you have been banned for ten minutes, this has done this twice.

TL:DR = Will i get Credit banned if the connection drops out on firefight for no reason?

And dont say this has “NEVER” Happened to you. I have a Good connection.

Don’t like it?

Sort your connection out, your ruining the fun for others.

> Don’t like it?
>
> Sort your connection out, your ruining the fun for others.

Don’t be so rude to him.

If you lagged out a ban would not be fair, most of my firefight matches end up with lag outs and i still get credits for it.

> I dont get it. I was on probation for leaving too many games which i did not, so i just played some Firefight Arcade and you know when you know sometimes the connection between you and the players decide to drop out because of host connection and its just you, and when the game ends, you realise you have been banned for ten minutes, this has done this twice.
>
> TL:DR = Will i get Credit banned if the connection drops out on firefight for no reason?
>
> And dont say this has “NEVER” Happened to you.

If that’s the case you really need to upgrade your internet connection or ring up your ISP and find the problem. For the time being if your playing firefight you should try sticking to Score Attack to avoid disconnecting from others hosts and if you really must play matchmaking then make sure to search preference “good connection”.