Unfair banning

I just banned again for Ideling during matches…I agree with the first 2day ban because I am guilty of starting and not finishing but I waited it out and was going to make a point to not do that anymore cause I didn’t want to be banned again. Well a few minutes ago I was rebanned because I had just started a match then heard my son crying upstairs so I had to run up and lay him back down(no more than 5-10min) only to come back to another 2day ban. I feel that it’s very unfair to ban someone for attending to their child in which I had no control over the situation…if I would have known he was going to wake up, I would have waited to start the match. I’m VERY VERY upset with this and hope somthing will or can be done to fix it.

Plus it was the first time since being unbanned that I had gone AFK in a match so I literally had it happen once and got rebanned.

Hey. I’m a father of two young kids. So, I know where you’re coming from. I’ve been kicked twice for idling in a match when I had to go tend to them. But they were very far apart and so I haven’t seen a ban yet. I wouldn’t say there’s anything unfair about the ban. Just come back in a couple of days and continue playing. Also, you have 14 DNF in the last week. This seems like more of a pattern than a once in a while my child cries and I need to go help.

I have 4 kids and haven’t been quit banned or AFK banned. If you can’t commit to a match then don’t start one in the first place. The rules are the same for all of us.

> 2535469061266989;1:
> I just banned again for Ideling during matches…I agree with the first 2day ban because I am guilty of starting and not finishing but I waited it out and was going to make a point to not do that anymore cause I didn’t want to be banned again. Well a few minutes ago I was rebanned because I had just started a match then heard my son crying upstairs so I had to run up and lay him back down(no more than 5-10min) only to come back to another 2day ban. I feel that it’s very unfair to ban someone for attending to their child in which I had no control over the situation…if I would have known he was going to wake up, I would have waited to start the match. I’m VERY VERY upset with this and hope somthing will or can be done to fix it.

It’s also unfair when you leave your teammates hanging. Just deal with the ban you so rightfully earned. Or… Don’t play when watching your kids :slight_smile:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Like I said I had been banned and I feeL like it was fair but I just got unbanned and literally the first match I had to walk away from I get banned for? That is unfair. I don’t care what either of you say…and judge bread if you have 4 kids then you know if one wakes up in the middle of the night and you had just started the match you would have to walk away also. Your both just trying to act like your better than me by saying “oh you shouldn’t start if you can’t commit” ya know what, -Yoink- you judge.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Blam you’re an idiot…just shut tf up. I earned the first one, certainly not the second. When your a parent then your generally always watching your kids, while they sleep at night is probably the best time to play so you sayin don’t play while watchin them is ridiculously stupid. They wake up once in awhile, not my fault. I should have been givin more than one game DNF before I got rebanned, end of story.

> 2535469061266989;6:
> Like I said I had been banned and I feeL like it was fair but I just got unbanned and literally the first match I had to walk away from I get banned for? That is unfair. I don’t care what either of you say…and judge bread if you have 4 kids then you know if one wakes up in the middle of the night and you had just started the match you would have to walk away also. Your both just trying to act like your better than me by saying “oh you shouldn’t start if you can’t commit” ya know what, -Yoink- you judge.

So you come on here to complain about your ban, then you get feedback about your ban that does not support your stance and then you retaliate immaturely. Makes sense…If you have the responsibility of being a parent, then man up and take the penalty that you actually deserve because its clear that you did not learn from the first ban. Play Warzone, or the new unranked BTB or Slayer, if you are on baby duty, because I believe there are no quit bans for those playlist.

> 2535469061266989;6:
> Like I said I had been banned and I feeL like it was fair but I just got unbanned and literally the first match I had to walk away from I get banned for? That is unfair. I don’t care what either of you say…and judge bread if you have 4 kids then you know if one wakes up in the middle of the night and you had just started the match you would have to walk away also. Your both just trying to act like your better than me by saying “oh you shouldn’t start if you can’t commit” ya know what, -Yoink- you judge.

Like some1 pointed out, maybe you shouldn’t start the game if there’s a risk you get autobanned. Having a kid is not an excuse to ruin a game for 3 other people. You know it might happen and you know you might get autobanned for it so no point crying over it. On the other hand getting banned after the first game is quite brutal :smiley:

Not finishing 1 match is followed up by being banned? That is ridiculous.

I kept getting kicked off the servers at the end of like 3 matches and I got banned… didn’t even get my REQ points…

343 may have it set up that it takes time to build a good reputation with them again. I don’t think that your initial ban wipes your slate clean and your probably on a “short leash” for a period of time. If you were to go for weeks and play dozens and dozens of games without a DNF and THEN get banned for your first idle it would be a different story. That’s not the case here.

And also having 3 ppl to a team is not “ruining” it for the others…has happened numerous times while I’m playing and the team still won so yet again I’ll say that getting banned for not finishing 1 match is unfair and ridiculous. For the most part all of you ju st feel the need to attack me about it because your keyboard warriors and it makes you feel superior haha. It’s all good, this forum is BS as is halo these days apparently.

> 2535469061266989;13:
> And also having 3 ppl to a team is not “ruining” it for the others…has happened numerous times while I’m playing and the team still won so yet again I’ll say that getting banned for not finishing 1 match is unfair and ridiculous. For the most part all of you ju st feel the need to attack me about it because your keyboard warriors and it makes you feel superior haha. It’s all good, this forum is BS as is halo these days apparently.

If you quit when it’s like 40 - 20 Slayer then fine but any objective game or other than swat is unforgivable when it comes to team balance, I dont know what game you play bro but it’s not halo 5 if you claim otherwise

> 2535469061266989;13:
> And also having 3 ppl to a team is not “ruining” it for the others…has happened numerous times while I’m playing and the team still won so yet again I’ll say that getting banned for not finishing 1 match is unfair and ridiculous. For the most part all of you ju st feel the need to attack me about it because your keyboard warriors and it makes you feel superior haha. It’s all good, this forum is BS as is halo these days apparently.

I’m not attacking you but just trying to help you see it from the other side of the coin.

2 days ban? Wow… 343 tries literally everything to reduce the population. :smiley:
Not only bad support and content…

My advice: move on to another game or set up another account.

Its a crappy position to be in. With the quitting and the AFK problem there is I dont know how you could try to separate out the good reason to leave a game as oppose to the people who try and take advantage of the system.

And since you have been banned before your walking a tight line, and really dont have leeway when something major does come up.

Dont know what to tell yea bud.

I play swat and free4all…occasionally big team. Basically I’m just pissed that I waited 2days to play and then was forced to set the controller down for 1 match and bam I’m banned again for 2 more days. It’s BS.

You wouldn’t be in the ban state you are in if you weren’t a heavy repeat offender already. I suggest you make sure you can fully complete games before starting them so you can get your completed games count up.

If your a parent and think THIS is unfair you should buckle up buddy, them kids are always going to do stuff like this. Your not the only dad here so not the only one in this boat, its up to you to play at a time when you can. If you cant guarantee finishing a match then this sorta this is going to happen.
Also wheres the wife in this, whats she doing, are you not allowex a hour per day off duty to play.
Your complaining to the wrong people here.