Unexplainable Nostalgia

Despite how critical I am of both 343 Industries and Halo 4, I’ve recently found myself fascinated by the game. Looking at pre-release builds running on Halo 3’s engine, watching the infamous Geoff Keighley “interview”, completing Spartan Ops, and even trying to unlock all loadouts and loadout gear. This is rather bizarre as I’m only really nostalgic for the game’s buildup to release rather than the game itself.

Is eight years really long enough to experience nostalgia regarding your excitement for a disappointing game? Or am I simply losing my mind?

> 2535425271455392;1:
> Despite how critical I am of both 343 Industries and Halo 4, I’ve recently found myself fascinated by the game. Looking at pre-release builds running on Halo 3’s engine, watching the infamous Geoff Keighley “interview”, completing Spartan Ops, and even trying to unlock all loadouts and loadout gear. This is rather bizarre as I’m only really nostalgic for the game’s buildup to release rather than the game itself.
>
> Is eight years really long enough to experience nostalgia regarding your excitement for a disappointing game? Or am I simply losing my mind?

Absolutely! I even feel a little nostalgic about some parts of Halo 5, and that’s a game that came out almost five years ago. A lot of things can change in that time, and even though it doesn’t seem that long ago, just think how different your life is now from 8 years ago. It’s only natural to take a look at some things from the past, disappointing or not, and remember where you were and what you were doing at that point in time.

Ok but this is weird, but every time I play halo ce campaign on legendary for Mac I get nostalgia. I’m only 15 and jus started playing halo ce in the summer. Weird but I love it!

No wonder y’all are getting nostalgia, Halo has been around for 19 years and it’s still not dead yet! That’s a solid gold game series right there.