Uneven teams at start of game

Sometimes when I play matchmaking, I would come across a game where the teams are unevenly balanced and then I have to deal with an unfair game, causing me to leave because I can’t do a thing about. I would wind up in games like a 3v4 or a 6v3. I even had to deal with an 8v2. This is absolutely terrible and I demand it to be fixed.

> 2533274842244446;1:
> Sometimes when I play matchmaking, I would come across a game where the teams are unevenly balanced and then I have to deal with an unfair game, causing me to leave because I can’t do a thing about. I would wind up in games like a 3v4 or a 6v3. I even had to deal with an 8v2. This is absolutely terrible and I demand it to be fixed.

Order in the court!

OT: 343 have tried fixing this MULTIPLE times. It’s still broke, so don’t expect anything.

The uneven starts are happening to me more after the last update. All my losses in the last couple of weeks are basically from uneven teams, so now I just quit every time it happens because it’s just ridiculous. Dividing by 2 is such a hard task for developers like 343