Undeserved t-bagging

What are you views on this? I see it as something to be used only when you won when you were the underdog, not when you would win anyway.

Like earlier today. I was playing BTB slayer on spire, and owning on the base near the middle of the map (the one closest to the banshee). Just sniping from there with a needle rifle and fuel rod. I was on a riot when after 3 unsucessful attempts (3 people each), they finally killed me by quintuple teaming me (I think that’s the word - 5 people), and then they all -Yoink!- me, as if they deserved it.

Then later in that game, when I tried to go back there, they were there with a sniper and 2 rockets, as if I ever had a chance, but they still felt the need to t-bag me afterwards.

It just got me so angry that their ego was so messed up that they did something good :stuck_out_tongue:

So what about you. What do you think when people do that kind of stuff?

There’s no such thing as “deserved t-bagging”.

if someone tea-bags me i would forget about the objective of the game and find and kill the tea-bagger.

> It just got me so angry that their ego was so messed up that they did something good :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> So what about you. What do you think when people do that kind of stuff?

When people bag in those sorts of situations, it’s either:

a. Because they know they’re failing at the game, and are trying to anger you to weaken your performance.

b. Because they’re failing at more than just the game, and they’re hopelessly unaware of the fact.

> > It just got me so angry that their ego was so messed up that they did something good :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > So what about you. What do you think when people do that kind of stuff?
>
> When people bag in those sorts of situations, it’s either:
>
> a. Because they know they’re failing at the game, and are trying to anger you to weaken your performance.
>
> b. Because they’re failing at more than just the game, and they’re hopelessly unaware of the fact.

Lol at that 2nd one. And although it did anger me, it didn’t weaken me. I still crushed them after that 2nd death :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t let them get to you. It’s not worth getting angry/annoyed about.

Don’t take people tea bagging you as in any kind of offence.

People seriously don’t do it just to make you angry (Most people don’t). They just do it for the laughs and stuff.

And if this is really bothering you, you should really try and take it less seriously. I mean, after all it’s just a game and once the game is over you’ll forget about it.

EDIT: like what Neo said, There is no derserved T-bagging. People will do it whenever and no matter how well you are doing in the game.

I can assure you that most of the players that -Yoink!- aren’t doing it with the intent of making it personal. They, and myself, do it for -Yoink- and giggles, or at least I do.

When you kill somebody several times and then they T-bag when FINALLY get you back, you know for a fact that you have frustrated and enraged them.

When they do it to me, I laugh because I know I’ve gotten under their skin and impeded their performance.

> What are you views on this? I see it as something to be used only when you won when you were the underdog, not when you would win anyway.
>
> Like earlier today. I was playing BTB slayer on spire, and owning on the base near the middle of the map (the one closest to the banshee). Just sniping from there with a needle rifle and fuel rod. I was on a riot when after 3 unsucessful attempts (3 people each), they finally killed me by quintuple teaming me (I think that’s the word - 5 people), and then they all -Yoink!- me, as if they deserved it.
>
> Then later in that game, when I tried to go back there, they were there with a sniper and 2 rockets, as if I ever had a chance, but they still felt the need to t-bag me afterwards.
>
> It just got me so angry that their ego was so messed up that they did something good :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> So what about you. What do you think when people do that kind of stuff?

I do this sometimes too. Its part of the mind game; nobody plays as well when they are upset. If I can get in the opposing player’s head it can give me an advantage regardless of skill.

> > It just got me so angry that their ego was so messed up that they did something good :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > So what about you. What do you think when people do that kind of stuff?
>
> When people bag in those sorts of situations, it’s either:
>
> a. Because they know they’re failing at the game, and are trying to anger you to weaken your performance.
>
> b. Because they’re failing at more than just the game, and they’re hopelessly unaware of the fact.

Exactly.

Just laugh and play the damn game. If you ARE going to get angry (which is what they are trying to do to do) channel that anger into skill and take it out on the opponents!

I love when people t-bag the body after you’re killed. This shows the player is happy that he killed you because you are a skilled player yourself. It’s more like an achievement in my eyes.

At least it’s better than them just walking over you like nothing happened!

> like what Neo said, There is no Underserved T-bagging. People will do it whenever and no matter how well you are doing in the game.

…I said deserved.

> I love when people t-bag the body after you’re killed. This shows the player is happy that he killed you because you are a skilled player yourself. It’s more like an achievement in my eyes.
>
> At least it’s better than them just walking over you like nothing happened!

Really!? You see teabagging as a sign of respect, interesting…

Back in my day, the bag used to actually mean something.

So overused.

TB just to TB means you’re just an -Yoink-.

> > I love when people t-bag the body after you’re killed. This shows the player is happy that he killed you because you are a skilled player yourself. It’s more like an achievement in my eyes.
> >
> > At least it’s better than them just walking over you like nothing happened!
>
> Really!? You see teabagging as a sign of respect, interesting…

Well, if you think about it, the player is happy that you’ve died because, obviously, it was a challenge for them to kill you.

It’s also just a method that I use to prevent anger. :wink:

I -Yoink!- when I’m bored. It’s fun to have a little in game vengeance hunt. If it’s a challenging one, then all the better.

tea bagging is part of halo and always will be. I don’t -Yoink!- often because I am ether dead or i just don’t have the time. If i get into a matchmaking lobby playing against warrent officers or under, i will -Yoink!- to put them in there place.