Undersuit idea

So this is probably an idea many have talked about before, but instead of having all black undersuits, why not just darken them a bit. Look at this for an example. In the campaign, Blue Team uses the same techsuit as us, but they’re primary is noticeably darker on the suit compared to ours.

So why not just darken them? I’m sure it would be easier than making it black. I mean some armor even does this: like Mk VI [Gen1], Noble, Fotus, etc.

(Sorry for this being so messy, I wrote it in a hurry before I had to leave.)

I honestly have no issues with the current undersuits, but this could calm some of the complainers.

Solid Black would still be better. Look, the “pepper” primary color has a solid black undersuit. If that could be applied independant of the primary color (i.e. moss with a ‘pepper’ undersuit) boom, problem solved, though its too late to fix our rather gaunt Spartan models.

> 2533274837720524;1:
> So this is probably an idea many have talked about before, but instead of having all black undersuits, why not just darken them a bit. Look at this for an example. In the campaign, Blue Team uses the same techsuit as us, but they’re primary is noticeably darker on the suit compared to ours.
>
> So why not just darken them? I’m sure it would be easier than making it black. I mean some armor even does this: like Mk VI [Gen1], Noble, Fotus, etc.
>
> (Sorry for this being so messy, I wrote it in a hurry before I had to leave.)

Your idea is good but i will stick with mine: full black suit :wink:

Maybe allow this to be customised?

> 2533274818084099;5:
> Maybe allow this to be customised?

That’s the point!

I would like the toned down colors

Apart from the shoulders, the undersuits are already black.

> 2533274882108474;8:
> Apart from the shoulders,chest, stomach, shins, lower back, side of the hips, and finger joints the undersuits are already black.

Fixed.

> 2533274973681092;2:
> I honestly have no issues with the current undersuits, but this could calm some of the complainers.

no need to be disrespectful and call us complainers.

> 2533274818084099;5:
> Maybe allow this to be customised?

If we could customize the undersuit colors, that would be much better.

I like the undersuit colors on chest and back, but the shoulder’s I can’t stand. It looks like it’s being stretched across your shoulder, and is made out of some gross oily rubber thing.

It’s possible, it’s a design decision they made somewhere along the way.

I’m all for making it customizable.

The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs. Also whats with the random armor piece just floating there on most the suits.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Actually, I had an idea not to long ago…

How about in Halo 6 they introduce something like ‘armor skin customization’.

So basically a livery system that allows you to customize your amor skin exactly how you want. You can make flames, electricity, camo, etc. and players who want black undersuits can just fill the whole box with color so that the secondary color makes up the entire armor, while primary (the undersuit color) stays black. You can kinda already do this in Halo 5, but the skin is never big enough.

This way you can just build a skin that covers your entire armor.

> 2533274830513360;14:
> The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs.
> Example 1
> Example 2
> Example 3

Oh god. Those last two Enforcer sets are gorgeous…

> 2533274830513360;14:
> The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs.
> Example 1
> Example 2
> Example 3

I actually think example one looks better with the colored area, Decimator just looks to bare-boned, the colored area makes it appear as if it is more full.

> 2535460843083983;15:
> Actually, I had an idea not to long ago…
>
> How about in Halo 6 they introduce something like ‘armor skin customization’.
>
> So basically a livery system that allows you to customize your amor skin exactly how you want. You can make flames, electricity, camo, etc. and players who want black undersuits can just fill the whole box with color so that the secondary color makes up the entire armor, while primary (the undersuit color) stays black. You can kinda already do this in Halo 5, but the skin is never big enough.
>
> This way you can just build a skin that covers your entire armor.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274830513360;14:
> > The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs.
> > Example 1
> > Example 2
> > Example 3
>
>
> Oh god. That last Enforcer armor is gorgeous…

Why thank you. Honestly i think my favorite edit of the enforcer is the far right one. Adding the cod piece and darkening that random floating piece i think helped it look more like classic halo armor.

> 2535429756019039;16:
> I
>
>
> > 2533274830513360;14:
> > The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs.
> > Example 1
> > Example 2
> > Example 3
>
>
> I actually think example one looks better with the colored area, Decimator just looks to bare-boned, the colored area makes it appear as if it is more full.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think decimator looks more akin to armor from halo 3 and the blak u dersuit pops their design vs looking like a giant blueberry.

> 2533274830513360;18:
> > 2535429756019039;16:
> > I
> >
> >
> > > 2533274830513360;14:
> > > The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs.
> > > Example 1
> > > Example 2
> > > Example 3
> >
> >
> > I actually think example one looks better with the colored area, Decimator just looks to bare-boned, the colored area makes it appear as if it is more full.
>
>
> I have to respectfully disagree. I think decimator looks more akin to armor from halo 3 and the blak u dersuit pops their design vs looking like a giant blueberry.

I see what you mean, I think the all black you fit more with armors like Centurion and Mark VI, the Decimator armor just seems so, skinny, it makes it more obvious that the body is so small compared to other armors, I do like enforcer though, but I think the floating piece should stay, makes the area seem less exposed.

> 2535429756019039;19:
> > 2533274830513360;18:
> > > 2535429756019039;16:
> > > I
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274830513360;14:
> > > > The under-suits should just be all black. it makes their armor designs actually pop. They have some good designs but its hampered by the colored under-suits that make them look like red/blue blobs.
> > > > Example 1
> > > > Example 2
> > > > Example 3
> > >
> > >
> > > I actually think example one looks better with the colored area, Decimator just looks to bare-boned, the colored area makes it appear as if it is more full.
> >
> >
> > I have to respectfully disagree. I think decimator looks more akin to armor from halo 3 and the blak u dersuit pops their design vs looking like a giant blueberry.
>
>
> I see what you mean, I think the all black you fit more with armors like Centurion and Mark VI, the Decimator armor just seems so, skinny, it makes it more obvious that the body is so small compared to other armors, I do like enforcer though, but I think the floating piece should stay, makes the area seem less exposed.

I think that flaoting piece should be part of the chest if anything. I just find it odd that theres this random little piece sitting there. I mean they have some good designs like Recruut or Warrior that dont quite pop with the colored undersuits. And it just looks odd on MK VI with a colored undersuit.