undersuit customisation

What if you could change the color of the undersuits for a third level of customization good or bad idea

Yes! I’d love to be able to change the colour of my techsuit.

Absolutely yes! Would love the option, but I imagine there would be the problem of mixing properly the colors when you enter matchmaking.

I would love to get your third color on ffa/ infection/ firefight and let it on a black color when it comes to red vs blue action.

Yes, yes and yes! I would love to have black undersuits so very much. It’s the only reason I wear black armour as well.

Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg

> 2533274875332683;5:
> Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg

Daaaayum, boy, stop teasing with that.

Since they will never implement it, sadly…

I’ve been fighting for custom undersuits since Halo 4. Yes please, but 343 doesn’t care what we want anymore D:

> 2533274812698627;6:
> > 2533274875332683;5:
> > Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg
>
>
> Daaaayum, boy, stop teasing with that.
>
> Since they will never implement it, sadly…

I’ll never get why. It wouldn’t be difficult for 343 to do, and it would make the armor look much better.

> 2533274876083867;8:
> > 2533274812698627;6:
> > > 2533274875332683;5:
> > > Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg
> >
> >
> > Daaaayum, boy, stop teasing with that.
> >
> > Since they will never implement it, sadly…
>
>
> I’ll never get why. It wouldn’t be difficult for 343 to do, and it would make the armor look much better.

They’ll probably say that it is because they’d need 40 Teraflops and a GPU with more than 15000Mhz in terms of core speed to be able to do so, because the current console is too limited.

Or maybe they are just unable to take into consideration certain community request, hell, look at how “well” they “fixed” Firefight’s difficulty with the latest hotfix patch.

Any color you want, as long as its black
Lol

Colored undersuits help visability.

But in firefight it wouldnt matter.(don’t need visability)

And FFA people already wear black armor.

Grifball doesn’t need it, if you need extra red to see somebody inside a small area… (without any obstacles)

Hold on a minute.
So more customisation, like Reach’s, is a big no no because it’ll be pointless and we didn’t buy the game to play dress up, but at the moment everybody agrees on undersuit colours? O.o
I don’t understand this community anymore.
Although, I agree with the undersuit colours. I’d like that.

> 2533274848195868;12:
> Hold on a minute.
> So more customisation, like Reach’s, is a big no no because it’ll be pointless and we didn’t buy the game to play dress up, but at the moment everybody agrees on undersuit colours? O.o
> I don’t understand this community anymore.
> Although, I agree with the undersuit colours. I’d like that.

Plot twist, but what if… the groups asking for more customization and the group not giving a -Yoink- about customization are two different demographics within the same community?!

Even more so, it may even be that those two are not mutually exclusive when regarding the matter of colored undersuits!
Sorry if I’m coming out as edgy and -Yoink-, I’m just -Yoinking!- tired of this community overall and how bland Halo 5 is, not to mention 343i’s lack of effort when trying to do what the community actually wants them to.

> 2533274812698627;13:
> > 2533274848195868;12:
> > Hold on a minute.
> > So more customisation, like Reach’s, is a big no no because it’ll be pointless and we didn’t buy the game to play dress up, but at the moment everybody agrees on undersuit colours? O.o
> > I don’t understand this community anymore.
> > Although, I agree with the undersuit colours. I’d like that.
>
>
> Plot twist, but what if… the groups asking for more customization and the group not giving a -Yoink- about customization are two different demographics within the same community?!
>
> Even more so, it may even be that those two are not mutually exclusive when regarding the matter of colored undersuits!
> Sorry if I’m coming out as edgy and -Yoink-, I’m just -Yoinking!- tired of this community overall and how bland Halo 5 is, not to mention 343i’s lack of effort when trying to do what the community actually wants them to.

I feel the exact same way. It’s just that all the posts about having more customisation have a lot of comments saying that, “customisation is fine and having a Reach style customisation system would be pointless because you don’t see your character”, which seriously annoys me.

It’s just me though. I was expecting comments like that but I haven’t seen any just yet. :confused: It was a pointless thing to say in a way.
Sorry.

> 2533274848195868;12:
> Hold on a minute.
> So more customisation, like Reach’s, is a big no no because it’ll be pointless and we didn’t buy the game to play dress up, but at the moment everybody agrees on undersuit colours? O.o
> I don’t understand this community anymore.
> Although, I agree with the undersuit colours. I’d like that.

Listen guy custimazation is always a good thing

> 2533274875332683;5:
> Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg

Why do you do this me?
D:

You would only custom colours in ffa wzff and infection.

> 2533274812698627;9:
> > 2533274876083867;8:
> > > 2533274812698627;6:
> > > > 2533274875332683;5:
> > > > Like this? - http://i.imgur.com/qWgHoEM.jpg
> > >
> > >
> > > Daaaayum, boy, stop teasing with that.
> > >
> > > Since they will never implement it, sadly…
> >
> >
> > I’ll never get why. It wouldn’t be difficult for 343 to do, and it would make the armor look much better.
>
>
> They’ll probably say that it is because they’d need 40 Teraflops and a GPU with more than 15000Mhz in terms of core speed to be able to do so, because the current console is too limited.
>
> Or maybe they are just unable to take into consideration certain community request, hell, look at how “well” they “fixed” Firefight’s difficulty with the latest hotfix patch.

lol they sure “fixed” it alright, and they have no excuse to say no since every Osiris member has a unique undersuit.

I say we raid the 343 industries headquarters warzone assault style!!

I like the black under suit just fine.