Under armor mesh color

In halo 4 your under armor mesh on the torso was your primary, personally i like it all black, it’s a little detail but i would like it to be added to halo 5. Maybe even it’s own color option. Thanks!

Ohh yea i liked it black aswell, the colored mesh made it too colorful, they were borderline power-rangers.

If you look at the earlier iterations of Multiplayer spartans of halo 4 they have black colored underarmor and it looked absolutely amazing.

I’ll say this much, it was a cool idea to play with and I don’t condemn 343i for trying to switch up the mesh color. At the very least, give us a limited range of customization for it. If it goes back to being 100% black, I’lll still be completely happy with that decision.

The new engine makes the undersuit look more “electric” as how it should have been.

Halo 4 took a lot out of the 360, I’m surprised they could even jam a couple of classic sets without further bricking the Armory.

Black was a good underarmor mesh color, I’d be ok if it was brought back or was put in as an option.

I think that giving players the option to enable/disable primary coloring on the undersuit is the best option. Providing independent color selection for it may be too much, and could lead to bad color combos.

The current color schema lacks distinction.

Using different colors for the under armor isn’t bad per se, but there needed to be more black than H4 provided.

I think a customisation option for it wouldn’t hurt, well i say that but i know straight away we’d have people running around with bright pink and lime green mesh.

Guess thats the best part of customisation though, if thats what they want there spartan to look like why stop them?

I want a lot of things to be color-customizable, and this is one of them.

I want more than a primary and secondary, I want some detail and armor lights to be color-customizable too. When I say detail, I mean like armor highlights and such, more than the basic primary secondary that are kind of boring, you know? If you could do this with your Spartan and Elite

Under suit/mesh
Visor
Torso and Legs
Arms and Shins
Shoulders
Armor lights
Armor highlight/details

Something like that, with a color wheel and tint/shade

All that would be a dream come true, I rather have complex customization than complex gameplay

It needs to be black. You can never get enough black. Aside from the armour looking plastic-y, Halo 4 Spartans were essentially Power Rangers. Either that or some sort of pink and light blue bunnies.

These are beaten up killing machines! I don’t know what the designers with thinking with the Spartans to be honest. The armour should be like Reach with more contrast, more wear and tear etc. and Spartans (for me personally) felt a bit skinny and light footed on Halo 4. It didn’t look or feel like these were huge weighty soldiers but more like featherweights.

Also please use the correct spelling of ‘Colour’ people.

P.s. I agree with other people, I want more customization too. Personally want my Spartan to have SLAAAAYYYYEEERRRR written across his chest…

i prefered the black undersuit as well but an option for the people who liked being able to change its color would be a good addition

I think it would be nice to have options: a basic (black) undersuit, or a more complex (colored) undersuit, possibly even with skins.

And speaking of skins, wouldn’t it be great if you could use any skin on any armor? You know, like putting forest camo over your entire spartan instead of being limited to certain pieces.

I Love customizing my armour but id rather want the mesh to stay black with no color picking, whats the point putting black back if I just have to look at randoms ugly mesh. Add the ability to change the light lines on locke’s armour.

I know this probably will never happen but what if you can have the option of not having the mesh at all.

Sort of like a barebones armor set. With underneath, possibly being civilian clothes.

But mainly, why not stop at color? Why not including variations of the mesh itself.

On the subject of armor in general, I feel like Halo 4’s armor didnt look exosuit-like enough. Too many curves.

When i think spartan, I dont think of football players or whatever that multiplayer beta/cgi/trailer was showing, I think of angular suits of armor.

I was not a big fan of the armor in halo4. Everything looked too detailed and similiar. Especially when it came to the skins.

You should be able to have it any color you want…

…As long as it’s black.

I’d be cool with the selection of really dark or light colors. Black, forest green, navy blue, dark brown, grey, and white would all be fine by me. As long as the colors are not fluorescent, they should contrast well with the rest of the armor.

I really hated how the undersuit looked in Halo 4 and how it painted it to your primary color. Hopefully it goes back to being black and just black with some more black.

> Also please use the correct spelling of ‘Colour’ people.

Color and Colour are both correct.

If they do color it make it super dark, at least? That’d be sweet.

> It needs to be black. You can never get enough black. Aside from the armour looking plastic-y, Halo 4 Spartans were essentially Power Rangers. Either that or some sort of pink and light blue bunnies.
>
> These are beaten up killing machines! I don’t know what the designers with thinking with the Spartans to be honest. The armour should be like Reach with more contrast, more wear and tear etc. and Spartans (for me personally) felt a bit skinny and light footed on Halo 4. It didn’t look or feel like these were huge weighty soldiers but more like featherweights.
>
> Also please use the correct spelling of ‘Colour’ people.
>
> P.s. I agree with other people, I want more customization too. Personally want my Spartan to have SLAAAAYYYYEEERRRR written across his chest…

You realize it can be spelled either way, right? People rarely spell favourite with the u any more, besides the British. Same with color and colour.
I like mesh being black. But a custom option would allow all parties to be happy.