Under armor makes spartans power rangers

Please make the under armor in the game black. Spartans are just power rangers with guns.

All the epic armor put into the game looks like one big collage of color due to under armor being the main color of spartans.

Master Chief looks epic because his armor stands out due to his under armor being black.

Please change it to black so we can look like individuals.

What if i told you that you can look like an individual even if your under armor is not black.

I would ask how but I am sure only 343 can fix that.

It’s fine the way it is.

> It’s fine the way it is.

I for one agree that the coloured soft armour is distasteful, the hard armour itself doesn’t stand out nearly as much anymore, and Spartans are more of a blob of colour.

I know this game has bigger issues then under armor color, still would be nice to have it like it used to be.

Sometimes the old stuff is the good stuff.

I agree with the OP’s criticism.

I think that they could keep the primary color on the back of the undersuit, while removing it from the chest and shoulders. It’ll allow the nice spine detailing to stand out, while still making armor pieces’ color more distinct from a distance.

You don’t look like individuals anyway, they take away your primary and secondary color in every gametype other than standard Regicide. Which is annoying, because they had a tertiary color planned that would remain in all gametypes, and it was cut.

> The primary armor color is used when you are you in individual combat but is overwritten in team scenarios.
>
> The secondary armor color accents your primary color but is overwritten in team scenarios.
>
> The armor detail color preserves your individual identity in all multiplayer scenarios.

> Please make the under armor in the game black. Spartans are just power rangers with guns.
>
> All the epic armor put into the game looks like one big collage of color due to under armor being the main color of spartans.
>
> Master Chief looks epic because his armor stands out due to his under armor being black.
>
> Please change it to black so we can look like individuals.

Too late. I saw Noble Team as power rangers and once you have that image in mind no design change can bring the old impression back. It’s the same concept being put to the same use, magic color-coded power armor fighting space monsters, and you’re just going to have to learn to cope with it.

BTW the Grunts are putties, the Jackals tengu warriors, brutes are a variety of Rita’s henchman Goldar, hunters are Lord Zed, Lord Hood is Zordon, and Cortana is just a hologram away from being Alpha 5. Once you start pulling the threads of this franchise it all just comes pouring out.

How about adding more color customization in the under armor?

> How about adding more color customization in the under armor?

Sounds kind of like

> The armor detail color preserves your individual identity in all multiplayer scenarios.

Which is a string from the game files, indicating an unfinished or cut feature.

> I agree with the OP’s criticism.
>
> I think that they could keep the primary color on the back of the undersuit, while removing it from the chest and shoulders. It’ll allow the nice spine detailing to stand out, while still making armor pieces’ color more distinct from a distance.

Hmmm this would be a amazing here.

Im sick of looking like the black ranger.

I completely agree. I feel the under armor color is really messing with me. Makes everything I wear look ugly.

I won’t be happy until 343 gives me ULTRAMEGAZORD in my loadout…

…yeah all black underwear please.

This is easily the most comically “so what” criticism thread on the forum.

Forget you guys.

Power Rangers was, and remains, awesome.

Leave it as is 343.

/sarcasm

In all honesty, making the under armor black and only black would help distinguishing color schemes for the most part. It could work, but honestly, its an aesthetic I don’t particularly mind either way.

> How about adding more color customization in the under armor?

> > How about adding more color customization in the under armor?

All would be happy with that if it didn’t take them till halo 5 to put it in.

Easiest thing may be to just make it black like is ALL previous halo’s.

> Please make the under armor in the game black. Spartans are just power rangers with guns.
>
> All the epic armor put into the game looks like one big collage of color due to under armor being the main color of spartans.
>
> Master Chief looks epic because his armor stands out due to his under armor being black.
>
> Please change it to black so we can look like individuals.

I agree.