UNDEFEATED CLAN

NO LONGER RECRUITING FROM WAYPOINT!

from what i can tell the only people here are children who like to talk trash about stuff that doesnt matter. if you dont want to join my clan then there was no reason to post here. just shows the theme of the internet. people just want to talk trash on people. i dont need mlg wanabes. you are useless to me.

my clan is undefeated in raids. we dont do competitive play, its raids only. none of you seem like you could handle a raid so i expect your not in the clan community.

Undefeated my -Yoink-, XD… Jk

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???

Ok bro.

> 2533274879684063;3:
> You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???
>
> Ok bro.

Kdr doesn’t matter. This guy here could p!at a ton of MLG.

Undefeated? Whether its true or not, i’d rather face this “undefeated” clan than join it

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274899088616;4:
> > 2533274879684063;3:
> > You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???
> >
> > Ok bro.
>
>
> Kdr doesn’t matter. This guy here could p!at a ton of MLG.

Yeah right. I’m not saying its the end all for skill but if you can’t even get above 1.1 you are trash. End of story.

And I seriously doubt this guy is gonna do anything to someone who plays MLG. From my experience most people in clans like this are complete and utter garbage.

> 2533274879684063;6:
> > 2533274899088616;4:
> > > 2533274879684063;3:
> > > You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???
> > >
> > > Ok bro.
> >
> >
> >
> > Kdr doesn’t matter. This guy here could p!at a ton of MLG.
>
>
> Yeah right. I’m not saying its the end all for skill but if you can’t even get above 1.1 you are trash. End of story.
>
> And I seriously doubt this guy is gonna do anything to someone who plays MLG. From my experience most people in clans like this are complete and utter garbage.

Just another friendly person in the Halo Community. K/D doesn’t really matter,in matter of fact, by your standards I’m semi trash, but you’ve never seen me play, having a low K/D seems to make you underestimate players, and can easily get you destroyed.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274903406057;7:
> > 2533274879684063;6:
> > > 2533274899088616;4:
> > > > 2533274879684063;3:
> > > > You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???
> > > >
> > > > Ok bro.
> > >
> > >
> > > Kdr doesn’t matter. This guy here could p!at a ton of MLG.
> >
> >
> > Yeah right. I’m not saying its the end all for skill but if you can’t even get above 1.1 you are trash. End of story.
> >
> > And I seriously doubt this guy is gonna do anything to someone who plays MLG. From my experience most people in clans like this are complete and utter garbage.
>
>
> Just another friendly person in the Halo Community. K/D doesn’t really matter,in matter of fact, by your standards I’m semi trash, but you’ve never seen me play, having a low K/D seems to make you underestimate players, and can easily get you destroyed.

You may not believe this, but I’m actually not someone who likes to get very worked up about stats. That said, I DO like the truth, and there is no way you can tell me k/d doesn’t matter. Now there is some room for variation- for example a 1.5 k/d and a 1.7 k/d may be roughly the same skill, but anyone who can’t get a positive k/d is really pretty awful. I wouldn’t call you semi-trash either, your stats show you to be on the good side of average for H4 and just average for Reach. Neither one of those qualify you for semi-trash. Semi-trash i consider 1.0-1.1 . The OP however does very much qualify as trash, which was my whole point. I just find it hilarious that someone who cant even get close to a positive k/d is gonna come on here and post messages about an “undefeated” clan. The only possible way a scrub like him is undefeated is because he is playing against some truly god awful opposition. And seriously, please start looking at the stats of people posting messages about clans. Most of the time, they suck. Badly.

I suppose you’re right, he probably just put the title this way for attention, and like me, I would probably ablige to it if me and OP were in a game and he were to ask me. I don’t know much about clans and such. I just join for fun, most of the clans I’ve been in are just loud people that put their foot in their mouth all day every day. It wasn’t really my place to input considering you were speaking about OP either… Oh well

> 2533274879684063;8:
> Angusbeef, stop calling other people ‘garbage’ when the only reason you have a positive KD is because you play living dead, not competitive.
>
> > 2533274903406057;7:
> > > 2533274879684063;6:
> > > > 2533274899088616;4:
> > > > > 2533274879684063;3:
> > > > > You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???
> > > > >
> > > > > Ok bro.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Kdr doesn’t matter. This guy here could p!at a ton of MLG.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah right. I’m not saying its the end all for skill but if you can’t even get above 1.1 you are trash. End of story.
> > >
> > > And I seriously doubt this guy is gonna do anything to someone who plays MLG. From my experience most people in clans like this are complete and utter garbage.
> >
> >
> >
> > Just another friendly person in the Halo Community. K/D doesn’t really matter,in matter of fact, by your standards I’m semi trash, but you’ve never seen me play, having a low K/D seems to make you underestimate players, and can easily get you destroyed.
>
> You may not believe this, but I’m actually not someone who likes to get very worked up about stats. That said, I DO like the truth, and there is no way you can tell me k/d doesn’t matter. Now there is some room for variation- for example a 1.5 k/d and a 1.7 k/d may be roughly the same skill, but anyone who can’t get a positive k/d is really pretty awful. I wouldn’t call you semi-trash either, your stats show you to be on the good side of average for H4 and just average for Reach. Neither one of those qualify you for semi-trash. Semi-trash i consider 1.0-1.1 . The OP however does very much qualify as trash, which was my whole point. I just find it hilarious that someone who cant even get close to a positive k/d is gonna come on here and post messages about an “undefeated” clan. The only possible way a scrub like him is undefeated is because he is playing against some truly god awful opposition. And seriously, please start looking at the stats of people posting messages about clans. Most of the time, they suck. Badly.

> 2533274929917109;10:
> > 2533274879684063;8:
> > Angusbeef, stop calling other people ‘garbage’ when the only reason you have a positive KD is because you play living dead, not competitive.
> >
> > > 2533274903406057;7:
> > > > 2533274879684063;6:
> > > > > 2533274899088616;4:
> > > > > > 2533274879684063;3:
> > > > > > You don’t even have a 1.0 k/d, and you’re gonna tell us your undefeated???
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ok bro.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Kdr doesn’t matter. This guy here could p!at a ton of MLG.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah right. I’m not saying its the end all for skill but if you can’t even get above 1.1 you are trash. End of story.
> > > >
> > > > And I seriously doubt this guy is gonna do anything to someone who plays MLG. From my experience most people in clans like this are complete and utter garbage.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Just another friendly person in the Halo Community. K/D doesn’t really matter,in matter of fact, by your standards I’m semi trash, but you’ve never seen me play, having a low K/D seems to make you underestimate players, and can easily get you destroyed.
> >
> >
> > You may not believe this, but I’m actually not someone who likes to get very worked up about stats. That said, I DO like the truth, and there is no way you can tell me k/d doesn’t matter. Now there is some room for variation- for example a 1.5 k/d and a 1.7 k/d may be roughly the same skill, but anyone who can’t get a positive k/d is really pretty awful. I wouldn’t call you semi-trash either, your stats show you to be on the good side of average for H4 and just average for Reach. Neither one of those qualify you for semi-trash. Semi-trash i consider 1.0-1.1 . The OP however does very much qualify as trash, which was my whole point. I just find it hilarious that someone who cant even get close to a positive k/d is gonna come on here and post messages about an “undefeated” clan. The only possible way a scrub like him is undefeated is because he is playing against some truly god awful opposition. And seriously, please start looking at the stats of people posting messages about clans. Most of the time, they suck. Badly.

You’re a joke, I never play living dead kid. I’m sorry the truth hurts but making stuff up is just laughable. Have fun being a jealous, awful player.

Always fun to see scrubs getting destroyed on the internet. That said, my gamertag is QUEBEC CAWLISSS and my kd is 2.80

.

for all those who think your cool. i dont care what you think of my kd. i sat and played swat and was top of the leader boards all day every day for 3 months every game i played. as for my kd, i used to jump off cliffs cause i thought it was funny to watch my dead body explode with confetti. kd does not show skill. it just shows how much you care about your kd. as for lying about being undefeated… all my clan does is raids on halo reach. if you want to prove that your right and im trash, bring it. no one has ever defeated me in a raid, and none of you will be the ones to do it.

> 2533274858073516;14:
> for all those who think your cool. i dont care what you think of my kd. i sat and played swat and was top of the leader boards all day every day for 3 months every game i played. as for my kd, i used to jump off cliffs cause i thought it was funny to watch my dead body explode with confetti. kd does not show skill. it just shows how much you care about your kd. as for lying about being undefeated… all my clan does is raids on halo reach. if you want to prove that your right and im trash, bring it. no one has ever defeated me in a raid, and none of you will be the ones to do it.

You think you’re cool kid “undefeated clan”. K/D is a plausible indication of skills not defined but it is an indicator. You play swat, and say skill? Okay, even more belittling considering you say KD isn’t any indication of skill.

> 2533274903406057;15:
> > 2533274858073516;14:
> > for all those who think your cool. i dont care what you think of my kd. i sat and played swat and was top of the leader boards all day every day for 3 months every game i played. as for my kd, i used to jump off cliffs cause i thought it was funny to watch my dead body explode with confetti. kd does not show skill. it just shows how much you care about your kd. as for lying about being undefeated… all my clan does is raids on halo reach. if you want to prove that your right and im trash, bring it. no one has ever defeated me in a raid, and none of you will be the ones to do it.
>
>
> You think you’re cool kid “undefeated clan”. K/D is a plausible indication of skills not defined but it is an indicator. You play swat, and say skill? Okay, even more belittling considering you say KD isn’t any indication of skill.

lol, its not an indication of skill. i played swat years ago. i go afk constantly in games cause i just dont care. the only games i care about are clan related. everything else bores me to death. i play customs constantly. so yeah, competitive kd is not a representation. it can indicate skill, but thats only when the person gives a damn about their kd.

If you were ‘‘really’’ undefeated, you would have a higher Kill/Death ratio to actually and believably call yourself the undefeated player but I saw that you don’t do competitive play but still. We are not acting like children or anything but undefeated players would turn out to be the most skilled and deadliest players of the game. So I think only in non-competitive play like I can guess Infection (The gametype that I used play the most even if it’s competitive itself) but not the ones that require a great deal of skill would be the ones that your NOT good at. And plus, those who post clans with names similar to this most often are not even good at the game and I may be wrong, but it’s a possibility. In my point of view K/D really doesn’t matter only if you want to show off how good you really are and make others think that you’re also good, but playing tons of Infection on matchmaking is a way to go as if you were a Human ‘‘alot’’ and if you got so much kills before dying, that’s how to get a better K/D than you have now.

> 2533274858073516;1:
> NO LONGER RECRUITING FROM WAYPOINT!
>
> from what i can tell the only people here are children who like to talk trash about stuff that doesnt matter. if you dont want to join my clan then there was no reason to post here. just shows the theme of the internet. people just want to talk trash on people. i dont need mlg wanabes. you are useless to me.
>
> my clan is undefeated in raids. we dont do competitive play, its raids only. none of you seem like you could handle a raid so i expect your not in the clan community.

Question is, can you 360 no scope me m8? My gamertag is xXx420xXThomasTheDankEngineXxX

> 2533274858073516;16:
> > 2533274903406057;15:
> > > 2533274858073516;14:
> > > for all those who think your cool. i dont care what you think of my kd. i sat and played swat and was top of the leader boards all day every day for 3 months every game i played. as for my kd, i used to jump off cliffs cause i thought it was funny to watch my dead body explode with confetti. kd does not show skill. it just shows how much you care about your kd. as for lying about being undefeated… all my clan does is raids on halo reach. if you want to prove that your right and im trash, bring it. no one has ever defeated me in a raid, and none of you will be the ones to do it.
> >
> >
> > You think you’re cool kid “undefeated clan”. K/D is a plausible indication of skills not defined but it is an indicator. You play swat, and say skill? Okay, even more belittling considering you say KD isn’t any indication of skill.
>
>
> lol, its not an indication of skill. i played swat years ago. i go afk constantly in games cause i just dont care. the only games i care about are clan related. everything else bores me to death. i play customs constantly. so yeah, competitive kd is not a representation. it can indicate skill, but thats only when the person gives a damn about their kd.

Wow, either way you’re a bad Matchmaking player and much more so a horrible team player. Have fun playing your raids with power weapons and vehicles at your disposal right away without interruption. K/D can be an indicator, obviously in your case it would sum up the same thing. Low K/D would make you look like a bad teammate, in which, you are, by being AFC constantly.

> 2533274850912713;5:
> Undefeated? Whether its true or not, i’d rather face this “undefeated” clan than join it

Same here.