Uncaged should be fixed or removed from matchmaking

Theres really not alot of spawn killing in Reach but on The Cage and Uncaged (especially in SWAT) the spawn killing is terrible, all the spawns are terrible.

Agree? disagree?

If the other team blocks the spawns and get you in a spawn trap then they have earned the kills. Sorry but that’s how Halo has worked for a long time. Map control.

> If the other team blocks the spawns and get you in a spawn trap then they have earned the kills. Sorry but that’s how Halo has worked for a long time. Map control.

Yes map control/weapon control not total map domination where you cant move without dying, that’s just gameplay ruining.

Sorry my friend. That’s how Arena Shooters are played. It takes a good team to spawn trap. Takes better team work to get out of one. Start scrimming with team mates more often and learn from mistakes.

> Sorry my friend. That’s how Arena Shooters are played. It takes a good team to spawn trap. Takes better team work to get out of one. Start scrimming with team mates more often and learn from mistakes.

Well I don’t know what you mean by “Arena Shooter” so if you could explain that would be nice but in my experience Halo was never about spawn trapping when playing seriously it was about weapon control and double teaming.

No it’s about winning and if you know how to spawn trap it will rack up your kills with good team work, communication, and weapon control. If found in a spawn trap you must evade the attack as quickly and quietly as possible but reach is broken so bad that spawn traps are harder to get out of.

> If the other team blocks the spawns and get you in a spawn trap then they have earned the kills. Sorry but that’s how Halo has worked for a long time. Map control.

Cage/Uncaged has the worst respawns I have ever seen in ANY muliplayer game ever.Period.

> Cage/Uncaged has the worst respawns I have ever seen in ANY muliplayer game ever.Period.

the problem isnt the map, its the inherent brokenness of the spawning system in reach.

@OP: you have to realize going into team swat that it is prone to abuse like this, and know how to abuse this to your advantage and not be the ‘abusee’

spawn killing dosen’t take skill, spawn trapping isn’t spawn killing.

what hes talking about is spawning anywhere and bieng in front of an enemy, not a well co-ordinated team effort to wreck his k/d.