Uncage.....uncage....

How many times we have to play the same map over and over?
Team snipers uncaged uncaged …

How many times we get spawn kill on the same spot?
With halo 4 Press X and you’ll die faster

I’m not a fan of Uncaged either. You could jump in SWAT. That map (and Pinnacle) have been removed so no worries about getting the map.

Uncaged/The Cage have no redeeming qualities and should be removed from every playlist. Hate that map.

> Uncaged/The Cage have no redeeming qualities and should be removed from every playlist. Hate that map.

Uncaged is my favorite map. I’d play that 20 times in a row before I played Team Snipers on Hemmorage.

My problem is with the gametype: They need to drop grenades down to 1 or preferably 0.
My other annoyance is the fact that it is in LD. It is an absolutely terrible map in that playlist.

> My problem is with the gametype: They need to drop grenades down to 1 or preferably 0.
> My other annoyance is the fact that it is in LD. It is an absolutely terrible map in that playlist.

Why? Because you can’t camp in it with enough people rushing forward…

I really dislike Uncaged. Just never felt right. Not sure why this map stayed when they were removing forge world maps… That and pinnacle are my two least favorite forge world maps.

> > My problem is with the gametype: They need to drop grenades down to 1 or preferably 0.
> > My other annoyance is the fact that it is in LD. It is an absolutely terrible map in that playlist.
>
> Why? Because you can’t camp in it with enough people rushing forward…

Talking about it in Infection? Quite the opposite. On Uncaged, the humans become the Hunters and the Zombies the prey who are just running to their deaths over and over again.

Normal Infection is worse, since if you Evade, you will frequently go sailing off the edge. So it basically turns into a game where one team is severely outnumbered and no shields at all, and worse yet, they can’t use their AA. At least in Alpha Zombies you can run around and waste their ammo…

I hated Uncaged. But after playing it in Arena without JP, I have come to actually like that map…somewhat. It is still not my most favourite map, but it is a lot better now that there is no JP. It is also not so bad in Team Snipers. But I absolutely HATE that map if there is JP. Completely breaks the map.

> I hated Uncaged. But after playing it in Arena without JP, I have come to actually like that map…somewhat. It is still not my most favourite map, but it is a lot better now that there is no JP. It is also not so bad in Team Snipers. But I absolutely HATE that map if there is JP. Completely breaks the map.

I agree with you, it is fun in the arena, in Snipes it is kind of rough, but it all boils down to everyone’s opinion

I thought the map was fine for everything. Swordbase is what should be removed from SWAT.

I’d rather play that map on FFA than Sword Base

I dislike the way snipers changed from… well, sniping, into “close-quarters combat”… which is not sniping.

Sniping implies long distances, good hiding spots and generally anything BUT close-contact! That’s the reason the rifle has the massive zoom!

I miss the days of getting a good spot, nailing a couple folks, getting sniped if I didn’t move then having to find a new spot… actual sniping.

343’s version of sniping makes no sense to me.

> I dislike the way snipers changed from… well, sniping, into “close-quarters combat”… which is not sniping.
>
> Sniping implies long distances, good hiding spots and generally anything BUT close-contact! That’s the reason the rifle has the massive zoom!
>
> I miss the days of getting a good spot, nailing a couple folks, getting sniped if I didn’t move then having to find a new spot… actual sniping.
>
> 343’s version of sniping makes no sense to me.

CQC sniping is just like it sounds: competitive. Bringing in the sniper moments that leave you looking for the next headshot victim and getting your first overkill for the match. I’m all for long distance sniping as well, but please also bear in mind, you need a competitive atmosphere to snipers…