Unbans?

Yes, there were many people in the early days of Reach, like me, that got banned for no reason. I was console and account perma-ban back in November, and I think that was a little to much for nothing that I recall of doing anything significantly bad. So I was suggesting that you should do SOME understanding unbans, since it was Bungie back then that had control, you guys would probably understand better, since I realize you care more about the Halo community than they did. :slight_smile:

If you got console and account banned permanently, I seriously doubt that you did nothing to deserve it.

> If you got console and account banned permanently, I seriously doubt that you did nothing to deserve it.

Ok, but I will admit that all I did was a simple service tag mod, but that is not something big enough for that big of ban…

> > If you got console and account banned permanently, I seriously doubt that you did nothing to deserve it.
>
> Ok, but I will admit that all I did was a simple service tag mod, but that is not something big enough for that big of ban…

As soon as you typed the word “mod,” then you justified your ban. Good day to you, sir.

> > > If you got console and account banned permanently, I seriously doubt that you did nothing to deserve it.
> >
> > Ok, but I will admit that all I did was a simple service tag mod, but that is not something big enough for that big of ban…
>
> As soon as you typed the word “mod,” then you justified your ban. Good day to you, sir.

I have to agree. Modding anything on the game for any reason is against the TOS and that ban you got, I’m sorry to say was totally justified. I doubt 343 would unban anyone for any reason. Especially if said console has a history of modding, even the smallest mods :I

Trying to get unbanned like that and then saying you modded is pretty dispicable if you ask me, but either way. I doubt you’ll get unbanned, sorry, but demz da rulez :stuck_out_tongue:

<3 Dave

People don’t get banned for no reason.

Console and account bans are done by Xbox LIVE. You’ll have to take your case to them.