unbann me please

ive been banned from halo3 from my cousin’s playing on my account few months ago and i was wondering if you could get rid of it i really miss playing halo its just a game sitting in my desk now a waste of money and i wonna play it before halo 4 comes out to get back into halo.

its really frustrating not knowing why your banned my cousins told me they dont even know but idk if i believe them… :confused:

I’ll give you an honest answer, as a fellow Halo gamer. 343i will not repeal the ban even if you beg them to do so. Why? Well, Halo 3 has really died down over the years, following Reach’s instant success and 343i just recently received full ownership of Bungie’s earlier Halo games, so they still need to recoup. Another thing is that you got a ban under Bungie’s control and for whatever reason they thought that you deserved it; whether their decision was right or wrong, I can’t really give you an answer to that.
(In life, we all learn lessons through experience™ :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been hacked, banned, booted, humiliated,etc… but the good thing is I learned after those events how to prevent them from happenning again. That’s what you have to take from this experience, if your cousin got you a ban, then how about making him his own account next time? Now it’s too late of course, but like I said you have to go through it first before you actually learn. We all go through it whether in gaming or in real life. It’s the sad fact of life.)
An alternative method of playing Halo 3 would be for you to make a new account on Xbox Live. If this account that you currently have is not really important or if it doesnt really have much on it, then go ahead and simply make a new one. You’ll be able to play Halo 3 and any other games that you might have been discharged from. Remember, you can still keep this account, if you wish to. When you start a new account, you are given 30 days of XBL Gold and 1 free Name Change. Which honestly, leads to an exploit. You can keep creating a new account, get a new free month of gold, and be able to play Halo 3 all you want. It’s a bit uncomfortable, but if you really want to play Halo 3 this would be ideal under your circumstances.
Besides, even though you can’t play Halo 3, if you are still able to play Halo: Reach, then go ahead and play that. It’s the successor to Halo 3 and really deserves more positive critique from the fans.

Sorry if it came out too long, but if you read it, you might gain something from it. I’m not trying to teach a life lesson, just helping out.

To sum it up for you, you did something wrong, you don’t get banned for simply playing at your cousins house on their console, unless someone went on your account and did things against the rules.

WEEL I GOT BANNED FOR SOMETHING I DONT NOW AND I GOT A MOUBTHE BAD SO I WENT OF FOR A MOUNTH AND NOW IT KEPPS RENEWING ITS SELF

> I’ll give you an honest answer, as a fellow Halo gamer. 343i will not repeal the ban even if you beg them to do so. Why? Well, Halo 3 has really died down over the years, following Reach’s instant success and 343i just recently received full ownership of Bungie’s earlier Halo games, so they still need to recoup. Another thing is that you got a ban under Bungie’s control and for whatever reason they thought that you deserved it; whether their decision was right or wrong, I can’t really give you an answer to that.
> (In life, we all learn lessons through experience™ :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been hacked, banned, booted, humiliated,etc… but the good thing is I learned after those events how to prevent them from happenning again. That’s what you have to take from this experience, if your cousin got you a ban, then how about making him his own account next time? Now it’s too late of course, but like I said you have to go through it first before you actually learn. We all go through it whether in gaming or in real life. It’s the sad fact of life.)
> An alternative method of playing Halo 3 would be for you to make a new account on Xbox Live. If this account that you currently have is not really important or if it doesnt really have much on it, then go ahead and simply make a new one. You’ll be able to play Halo 3 and any other games that you might have been discharged from. Remember, you can still keep this account, if you wish to. When you start a new account, you are given 30 days of XBL Gold and 1 free Name Change. Which honestly, leads to an exploit. You can keep creating a new account, get a new free month of gold, and be able to play Halo 3 all you want. It’s a bit uncomfortable, but if you really want to play Halo 3 this would be ideal under your circumstances.
> Besides, even though you can’t play Halo 3, if you are still able to play Halo: Reach, then go ahead and play that. It’s the successor to Halo 3 and really deserves more positive critique from the fans.
>
> Sorry if it came out too long, but if you read it, you might gain something from it. I’m not trying to teach a life lesson, just helping out.

//
This is beautiful, you sir, are an intelligent man. I might be overreacting to your post, but this is one of the most sensible things I seen in the video game section of these forums.