Unbalanced matchmaking/No social playlist?

So I love halo. I’ve never been particularly bad at the game, that being said I’ve never been like super good either. So apparently 343 thought it was a good idea to put me in the diamond rank playlist for arena. And I’ve just been getting WRECKED. My highest KD since I got into the diamond playlist has been 0.7. It’s horrible. I just want to have in and play some normal game modes without having to try hard all the time and just have fun. So that brings me to my next point of not having any social playlists. People don’t want to try hard 24/7. That’s not enjoyable.

I usually always use to have a good time playing online but this game is super tough for me. I only wanna have fun and now i find nyself getting extremely angry to the point i feel nose bleeds comin on and raging headaches. I get so frustrated cause i just dont understand how things happen. Dude shoots me 3 times with the pistol, boom im down, i shoot him 6 times, not down. I hit a guy dead on fuel rod cannon, doesnt die, he does it to me, i die. Im not making this up either i swear. Plus is the aiming a little off? I feel like it slows down when being shot or somethin. -Yoink- this multiplayer _-

343i’s matchmaking / ranking algorithms have always been awful. For example, on Halo: MCC I have been playing Halo 4 for about a year now. When I was around the Level 8 rank, I used to have a 1.0 K/D. But it kept leveling me up, so now I’m Level 18 and have been for about four months now, even though I play every day and I have a current K/D of about 0.2, which is awful and not fun at all. So why haven’t I been placed back where I belong? I don’t get it. This seems to be a problem in Halo 5 too, where I’ll be lucky to do better than a .3 K/D. Clearly, I’m playing against players that are out of my league. It certainly isn’t any fun for me, and I can’t imagine it’s that fun for them (it’s like a MLB pitcher playing against Little Leaguers…how could that possibly be fun for anyone involved?). 343 needs to fix this ASAP. It’s ridiculous.

If you’re that bad, you’ll be deranked soon and play with other bads.

No he won’t. He won’t drop below diamond 1. So he’s gonna get wrecked. Sorry OP. I feel your pain

I keep getting paired with guys that are WAY more skilled than me, who should obviously be ranked way higher than they are. in my current rank i’m just getting owned every time.