Unbalanced Matchmaking In Ranked Arena

I’m getting really sick of being put into matches with champions and onyx’s when I’m not even a diamond. I put the search preference to focused and that did nothing. I can’t even enjoy ranked arena anymore because of this unfair matchmaking.

> 2535413460028129;1:
> I’m getting really sick of being put into matches with champions and onyx’s when I’m not even a diamond. I put the search preference to focused and that did nothing. I can’t even enjoy ranked arena anymore because of this unfair matchmaking.

The population is low. The system knows your odds of winning a given game and adjusts your rank accordingly. Your best bet to force more similar players in matches is to go in with a team of 3 or 4.

I kinda wish there was an option to wait longer for a guaranteed match of similar ranks. It’s the reason I avoid ranked modes on low pop games like the plague.

> 2533274802257936;3:
> I kinda wish there was an option to wait longer for a guaranteed match of similar ranks. It’s the reason I avoid ranked modes on low pop games like the plague.

They’ve addressed this before…if it knows you just have to wait a couple of minutes for a better match it’ll do that. The issue is sometimes a closer match might mean a 30min+ wait. This will all be moot once Infinite releases.