Unanounced Halo

Phil Spenser said that theres an unanounced Xbox eclusive this year! Is it Halo 2 Anniversary?

http://vr-zone.com/articles/phil-spencer-halo-news-coming-e3-new-unannounced-xbox-one-exclusive-coming-year/73172.html

Or, it could be literally any other game. No one said anything about Halo.

We all wish it was.

> We all wish it was.

I dont.

I don’t think they would put “Halo news” and “unannounced exclusive game coming” in the same topic if it were the same game. Halo has been confirmed for 2014 anyways.

I think it’s going to be Forza Horizon 2.

Wasn’t halo wars 2 sort of hinted at? I can’t remember, but didn’t a 343 employee say that halo wars had a lot of potential and that he thought the idea of a halo RTS was interesting?

May have misread, or may have been debunked since - i don’t know, but i remember something like that mentioned a few months ago.

I like how the title of this thread implies an unannounced Halo game was hinted at when that wasn’t the case at all.

> Or, it could be literally any other game. No one said anything about Halo.

This. Halo is not the only exclusive on Xbox. The author is jumping at straws to create an article and probably get some hits.

We already have multiple projects with the Halo series down the line anyway, so they weren’t deliberately referring to Halo.

It will be Halo Spartan Assault 2: Spartans vs Barbie