Unable to play

Update has finished but I keep connecting and then immediately disconnecting from the servers, anyone else experiencing this?

On PC here. Haven’t even been able to even download the update yet. But when I start the game up and “press any key to continue”, my profile gets signed out. I can log back in, but it’ll just sign me out again.

I really wish they’d care about us PC players, too…

> 2533274916206345;1:
> Update has finished but I keep connecting and then immediately disconnecting from the servers, anyone else experiencing this?

Having this identical issue right now as well.

Exact same thing is happening to me

> 2533274916206345;1:
> Update has finished but I keep connecting and then immediately disconnecting from the servers, anyone else experiencing this?

Same

Same.

Same

Ske7ch says they’re looking into it

> Xbox One game patch is rolling out now. I’m told the Win10 version is still getting published and isn’t live yet.NOTE: We are aware that there seems to be some kind of disruption in the Halo Wars 2 services that is impacting people’s ability to connect online once the patch is installed. The team is looking into it.

Update was released today?

This happened to me last patch as well. A hard restart of your console will allow you to connect online and start playing.

> 2533274924073601;10:
> This happened to me last patch as well. A hard restart of your console will allow you to connect online and start playing.

This better work or I’m reporting you to the authorities.

EDIT:

It worked.

> 2533274812650916;11:
> > 2533274924073601;10:
> > This happened to me last patch as well. A hard restart of your console will allow you to connect online and start playing.
>
> This better work or I’m reporting you to the authorities.

“I’m taking an awful risk, Vader. This had better work.”

Tried to install the update this morning for Xbox One, sat there for an hour without making any progress whatsoever so I restarted the system. Now nothing works at all and I can’t even get to the dashboard, just a blank screen. Anybody know what I can do?

> 2533274965889361;13:
> Tried to install the update this morning for Xbox One, sat there for an hour without making any progress whatsoever so I restarted the system. Now nothing works at all and I can’t even get to the dashboard, just a blank screen. Anybody know what I can do?

Same happened to me. I unplugged the Xbox one. I’m not telling you it’s a great solution, but it’s what I did.