Unable to play Halo: Reach with anti-cheat on.

I recently bought Reach via the Microsoft store and game pass. When I run the game normally the menus are slow and when I load into campaign everything is smooth but the moment I try to press any input on my keyboard the game freezes for a moment. If I play the game with anti-cheat off it runs just fine, no problems at all. But, I mainly bought the game to play online so if anti-cheat is off I can’t do that. Is there any workaround on this? I opened a support ticked but it’s been almost a week and still no response.

What’s the specs of your PC? Are you running any background programs or apps that could be eating your CPU/RAM/GPU? How’s your net connection (not really relevant but better ask just in case)? Do you have any cheat software minimized such as WeMod (has been known to hard-crash certain games even when inactive)? Are you using a VPN?

> 2533274844846521;2:
> What’s the specs of your PC? Are you running any background programs or apps that could be eating your CPU/RAM/GPU? How’s your net connection (not really relevant but better ask just in case)? Do you have any cheat software minimized such as WeMod (has been known to hard-crash certain games even when inactive)? Are you using a VPN?

Thank you for the response.

Specs:
CPU - AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7
GPU - GTX 1070
RAM - 16GB

My net is decent, not the best, but stable enough to play any other game online. No cheat software. But, I do have a vpn though I have it off or closed most of the time.
Like I mentioned before the game runs near flawlessly when I run it with anti-cheat off.

Hmm… Just going by the information provided you shouldn’t have many issues.
Try disabling one of your cores to see if that works: Launch the game, open Control Panel, select the Details tab, find EasyAntiCheat, right click and choose Set Affinity. If there’s any cores disabled, try enabling and applying it. If all cores are enabled, try disabling Core 0 and applying.
Easy Anti-Cheat shouldn’t really need more than 1 core to run, so you technically should be able to deselect all but the last core (not 0) and it shouldn’t cause any issues.

> 2533274844846521;4:
> Hmm… Just going by the information provided you shouldn’t have many issues.
> Try disabling one of your cores to see if that works: Launch the game, open Control Panel, select the Details tab, find EasyAntiCheat, right click and choose Set Affinity. If there’s any cores disabled, try enabling and applying it. If all cores are enabled, try disabling Core 0 and applying.
> Easy Anti-Cheat shouldn’t really need more than 1 core to run, so you technically should be able to deselect all but the last core (not 0) and it shouldn’t cause any issues.

Thank you I’ll give that a try.