Unable to join error

Not an exaggeration: every time I get on Halo 5, the first game it tries to load me into finds people and a map, then last min says “unable to join”. Sometimes when I retry I will get a different error message still not allowing me to play. Usually after the first time it works. That is the main reason I only play it maybe once a month now, I used to play every day, but now it’s just not worth my time. The only time I’ll even try is to play with UberNick.

Sadly it’s a common issue, there’s no fix. Best to keep trying, have the same problem regularly with crash/freeze up at the start and end of match’s.

> 2533274867159999;1:
> Not an exaggeration: every time I get on Halo 5, the first game it tries to load me into finds people and a map, then last min says “unable to join”. Sometimes when I retry I will get a different error message still not allowing me to play. Usually after the first time it works. That is the main reason I only play it maybe once a month now, I used to play every day, but now it’s just not worth my time. The only time I’ll even try is to play with UberNick.

Op: more info in this thread here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/could-not-find-dedicated-server-on-first-search/6dea728a-59ca-4c77-9411-6b6b15c5ebfb/postsBasically: either expect it every time and work around or do a console factory reset appear to be the only options for now sadly.

When we play with a fire team we have the same issue. One of us always gets left out. So frustrating.

> 2533274810505678;4:
> When we play with a fire team we have the same issue. One of us always gets left out. So frustrating.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks