Unable to get achievements in offline firefight

I am playing firefight and gruntpocalypse and cannot get any of the achievements. It won’t count the kills or the medals at the end of the match. HELP!

Well that is odd. Which achievement are you going for?

Any of them. It doesn’t count any of the kills or other achievements like double kills. When you go to the player profile, it shows all of them as 0/XXX. I tried it with Firefight, F. classic and gruntpocalypse.

I know I had trouble with some campaign achievements but this is the first time I’ve heard about double kills not showing up in a game. I have no idea.

You should post a film clip of it.

Are you talking about the scoring achievements in firefight or do you mean the challenges that go along with firefight?

During the game, everything is scored but at the end, you get only 50cr and all the achievements and challenges (even the weekly challenges) for Firefight are not counted. It’s like you can play the game but the game doesn’t count.

A custom Firefight game will only get your 50 Cr.

The challenges have to be in the appropriate lobby. Most of the time its Firefight Matchmaking and not Custom Firefight.

only reason to do custom firefight game is for the 1million score achievement, which you need to unlimited health, unlimited ammo, automatic reloading and a rocket launcher, then puts the settings to bring out all bosses and elites and hunters they CAN’T kill you but you can certainly kill them took me an hour to do with 2 friends 75G, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS without infinite ammo/health/and using any other weapon that doesn’t explode on impact because it takes forever to get to 1million score and its just a waste of time really

What is the appropriate lobby? I’ve tried it on Firefight classic and in single and co-op modes. In none of the modes do the kills get counted for anything? How do I set it so that it counts for the achievements?

Does anyone know how to get a hold of an administrator to see if they can help with the firefight achievements? everything I’ve tried hasn’t worked!

Is your gamertag the same as your username, idbear?

idbear, when you say offline firefight to you mean you are not signed in to Xbox Live or that you are just doing a custom game?
I know achievements can’t be earned on easy mode so I don’t know if that’s the reason why you are not getting them.

> What is the appropriate lobby? I’ve tried it on Firefight classic and in single and co-op modes. In none of the modes do the kills get counted for anything? How do I set it so that it counts for the achievements?

If you are trying for the daily/weekly challenges you need to be on the Multiplayer menu option playing in either the Firefight or Score Attack lobbies.