Unable to connect to dedicated server

Had no trouble connecting to servers yesterday. I got banned for idling, which is ridiculous. 10 min.
“unable to join”
we’ve encountered a problem and couldn’t join you to the game. Please try again.

What the hell is going on.

143 mgbyte upload and between 40-60 ping

Zero packet loss

Servers are sucking atm. You’re not alone. Today Theyve been MCC bad.

Hope its fixed soon.

Don’t worry man your not alone. I can’t join any arena match and I wanna play doubles :frowning:

Extremely frustrating! Hope they fix it asap

Glad im not the only one having this issue.

When I try to go play Forge, Arena, Wargames, or Custom games, a message keeps popping up with ‘Connection Lost, You have been disconnected from the local network, returning you to the main menu.’ Is anyone else getting the same problem? It won’t even load up the Forge lobby if every time I click it, absolutely nothing happens until that notice comes up. The ONLY thing accessible is Campaign and Theater despite the fact I’m still connected to Xbox Live. Any solutions or are the servers having problems?

Same thing for me as well the past four hours. So frustrating – especially because of the lack of communication as to what’s going on and when it will be resolved by 343. Guess they made their millions off Halo 5 and are too busy during the holidays partying it up.

> 2533274813026735;7:
> Same thing for me as well the past four hours. So frustrating – especially because of the lack of communication as to what’s going on and when it will be resolved by 343. Guess they made their millions off Halo 5 and are too busy during the holidays partying it up.

Are you having the same problems as me?

im go to play gta v and i cant join to anything, i go to halo and the same -Yoink- :frowning:

Tengo mismo problema … conectando al servidor dedicado… q mal no puedo jugar Halo…

> 2533274854679257;10:
> Tengo mismo problema … conectando al servidor dedicado… q mal no puedo jugar Halo…

What he said. -Yoink- blows.

> 2533274813026735;7:
> Same thing for me as well the past four hours. So frustrating – especially because of the lack of communication as to what’s going on and when it will be resolved by 343. Guess they made their millions off Halo 5 and are too busy during the holidays partying it up.

I agree. 343 needs to put out a PSA when this happens.

> 2535405534436470;8:
> > 2533274813026735;7:
> > Same thing for me as well the past four hours. So frustrating – especially because of the lack of communication as to what’s going on and when it will be resolved by 343. Guess they made their millions off Halo 5 and are too busy during the holidays partying it up.
>
>
> Are you having the same problems as me?

Yes. I keep getting the same thing off and on. The only thing that seems to work at least part of the time is to keep restarting Halo.

Keep posting until 343 notices this thread and decides to let us in on what’s happening.

This seem to start yesterday and today has gotten worse - Any updates please?

> 2533274801134537;14:
> Keep posting until 343 notices this thread and decides to let us in on what’s happening.

Honestly, we shouldn’t have to gather thousands of people just for them to notice something is wrong with their game.

Same issue here. Either it has an issue with the dedicated servers in arena or it has an error trying to find players! Warzone works sometimes but when the game is over it has other issues like with backing out to a menu from intermission. Arena seemed to work better and I mean just barely better without a fire team.

> 2535405534436470;16:
> > 2533274801134537;14:
> > Keep posting until 343 notices this thread and decides to let us in on what’s happening.
>
>
> Honestly, we shouldn’t have to gather thousands of people just for them to notice something is wrong with their game.

I agree. Too bad that’s how it is.

It’s 2018 now and I’m still having problems connecting to the dedicated server (UK, on PC) for Halo 5 Forge. It just won’t load, doesn’t matter what internet connection I’m using, I even tried it while I was in France and it didn’t work. Different accounts don’t work (this is a new account that I created specifically to see if I could get Forge to work on it). My brothers tell me that it’s not working for them either, and hasn’t been for over a year (or three years in my case).
This is getting ridiculous now.
3 years of no Halo 5 Forge servers. Even EA servers aren’t this bad (can’t believe I’m saying this). I’m honestly at the point of giving up on Halo entirely, which is a shame because I’ve enjoyed this game since ODST but if it isn’t ever going to load then there’s just no point playing. If I don’t get at least some sort of response to this soon then I guess it’s goodbye from me. I don’t want to go, but it’s looking like I have to.
Spartan out.

> 2535459920925040;19:
> It’s 2018 now and I’m still having problems connecting to the dedicated server (UK, on PC) for Halo 5 Forge. It just won’t load, doesn’t matter what internet connection I’m using, I even tried it while I was in France and it didn’t work. Different accounts don’t work (this is a new account that I created specifically to see if I could get Forge to work on it). My brothers tell me that it’s not working for them either, and hasn’t been for over a year (or three years in my case).
> This is getting ridiculous now.
> 3 years of no Halo 5 Forge servers. Even EA servers aren’t this bad (can’t believe I’m saying this). I’m honestly at the point of giving up on Halo entirely, which is a shame because I’ve enjoyed this game since ODST but if it isn’t ever going to load then there’s just no point playing. If I don’t get at least some sort of response to this soon then I guess it’s goodbye from me. I don’t want to go, but it’s looking like I have to.
> Spartan out.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks