Unable to add a 'Signature'

It keeps telling me I have 0 characters left

My text box is blank though…

Explanation?

you need 6001 posts to write a signature

You have to reach the rank of Spartan-Iron or 6,001 posts on the forums.

Would of been nice if they mentioned that when attempting to add a signature…

> Would of been nice if they mentioned that when attempting to add a signature…

Yeah, I hope they add it in the future update.

That is kind of ridiculous though, I mean even some of the top members that post on here don’t have that many posts, it would take a really long time and a ton of dedication to get that many posts.

> That is kind of ridiculous though, I mean even some of the top members that post on here don’t have that many posts, it would take a really long time and a ton of dedication to get that many posts.

It all comes down to immersion. If you can’t tolerate the forums, it’ll take forever. But if you have high tolerance, you’ll find yourself quite close without even noticing it.

I make posts that can span over 4000 characters but I’m in no rush to reach the 6000 post mark. I just want to discuss, debate, and defend my damn Halo and that’s how I got this far.

> > That is kind of ridiculous though, I mean even some of the top members that post on here don’t have that many posts, it would take a really long time and a ton of dedication to get that many posts.
>
> It all comes down to immersion. If you can’t tolerate the forums, it’ll take forever. But if you have high tolerance, you’ll find yourself quite close without even noticing it.
>
> I make posts that can span over 4000 characters but I’m in no rush to reach the 6000 post mark. I just want to discuss, debate, and defend my damn Halo and that’s how I got this far.

I suppose that is true. I still think it should be slightly lower though, like even 4,000-4,500 posts is a fairly high count and shows a lot of dedication still.

> > > That is kind of ridiculous though, I mean even some of the top members that post on here don’t have that many posts, it would take a really long time and a ton of dedication to get that many posts.
> >
> > It all comes down to immersion. If you can’t tolerate the forums, it’ll take forever. But if you have high tolerance, you’ll find yourself quite close without even noticing it.
> >
> > I make posts that can span over 4000 characters but I’m in no rush to reach the 6000 post mark. I just want to discuss, debate, and defend my damn Halo and that’s how I got this far.
>
> I suppose that is true. I still think it should be slightly lower though, like even 4,000-4,500 posts is a fairly high count and shows a lot of dedication still.

3,000 would be a suitable amount if you ask me, the whole point of a signature being that high is a trust factor, if someone has made 3,001 posts, they aren’t likely to go and abuse it as it was just a waste of their time.

I understand 6,001 is an even higher trust factor, but it is way too high.

> It keeps telling me I have 0 characters left
>
> My text box is blank though…
>
>
> Explanation?

You need to hit Spartan - Iron rank with at least 6,001 Posts. You got a long road ahead of you kid.

> > > > That is kind of ridiculous though, I mean even some of the top members that post on here don’t have that many posts, it would take a really long time and a ton of dedication to get that many posts.
> > >
> > > It all comes down to immersion. If you can’t tolerate the forums, it’ll take forever. But if you have high tolerance, you’ll find yourself quite close without even noticing it.
> > >
> > > I make posts that can span over 4000 characters but I’m in no rush to reach the 6000 post mark. I just want to discuss, debate, and defend my damn Halo and that’s how I got this far.
> >
> > I suppose that is true. I still think it should be slightly lower though, like even 4,000-4,500 posts is a fairly high count and shows a lot of dedication still.
>
> 3,000 would be a suitable amount if you ask me, the whole point of a signature being that high is a trust factor, if someone has made 3,001 posts, they aren’t likely to go and abuse it as it was just a waste of their time.
>
> I understand 6,001 is an even higher trust factor, but it is way too high.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind having a sig right now. I’d use that space to advertise my Halo AI collections.

> > > > That is kind of ridiculous though, I mean even some of the top members that post on here don’t have that many posts, it would take a really long time and a ton of dedication to get that many posts.
> > >
> > > It all comes down to immersion. If you can’t tolerate the forums, it’ll take forever. But if you have high tolerance, you’ll find yourself quite close without even noticing it.
> > >
> > > I make posts that can span over 4000 characters but I’m in no rush to reach the 6000 post mark. I just want to discuss, debate, and defend my damn Halo and that’s how I got this far.
> >
> > I suppose that is true. I still think it should be slightly lower though, like even 4,000-4,500 posts is a fairly high count and shows a lot of dedication still.
>
> 3,000 would be a suitable amount if you ask me, the whole point of a signature being that high is a trust factor, if someone has made 3,001 posts, they aren’t likely to go and abuse it as it was just a waste of their time.
>
> I understand 6,001 is an even higher trust factor, but it is way too high.

Agreed.