un BAN ME please

5 days for AFKing? please fix this my Gamer Tag is XxHolyCowxX Thank you

You were rightly banned. Just accept it and move forward.

For playing a game that lets you jump in a full party of 8 people in FFA and i get ban is a “load” its the game DEV fail that should of change the game type but its right there in the game and nowere does it say we cant . i was not cheating or moding i payd for a game so i can play with my friends anyway i want with out cheating or moding, i was playing with out affecting other gamers play. un ban me and start doing a better job at banning Team killers and moders or better yet CHANGE THE PLAYLiST were FULL PARTYS CANT JOIN.

You AFK… you get BANNED.

Simple.

343 doesn’t get the keys to the kingdom until the 2nd of August. You are barking up the wrong tree until then.

i know BUT BUNGIE LINK me to this page

You AFK’d, and it is clearly habitual. It hurts the other players in the game. Don’t do the crime if you don’t want to suffer the consequences.

A shame it was only five days.

This isn’t the bungie forums, these forums are for more civilized discussions.

ok everyone i was in a party of 8 FFA “RUMBLE PIT” Friend of mine + guest another Friend of mine + 3 Guest and my self + Guest = 8 no randoms only us 2nd The Game lets you jump in that game type with a full party so i.e. its in the game for a reason TO PLAY IT GAME DEV Fail. So i was not cheating or moding just playing a game with friends.

so no one thinks it dumb you can go into a playlist with a full party? really? but thats not the devs fault right? pfffft oh and by full party I mean, for example I can take a party of unno 16 ppl into BTB.

You were AFC and thus banned. The reasons why your AFC’d are irrelevant. End of story.

Why are you complaining all of the sudden like you got banned for going in with a full party. Plus, AFK’ing was something said to get you banned. If you didn’t bother listening to that and AFK’ed anyways, not to be mean, but you deserved the ban. You are no different than anyone else that bought the game, and shouldn’t get special privelages for breaking the rules. I will be rather surprised if you get this ban lifted.

> This isn’t the bungie forums, these forums are for more civilized discussions.

This is not Bungie.net OMG i did not know, oh wait i did…

and look what Bungie offers

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=55409233&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=10

so if my kid gets hit by a car I should quit the match before I see if hes ok? oh I forgot not being afc’s more important :stuck_out_tongue: not saying it applies here but you know things do happen that are probably more important thus lift the ban heck why not jus have idle kick its in most FPS and it would solve the afc problem

If something that important had happened, there would be reason to lift the ban, but I doubt the OP would forget to mention such a thing in his OP had something important happened to cause him to AFK :stuck_out_tongue:

> Why are you complaining all of the sudden like you got banned for going in with a full party. Plus, AFK’ing was something said to get you banned. If you didn’t bother listening to that and AFK’ed anyways, not to be mean, but you deserved the ban. You are no different than anyone else that bought the game, and shouldn’t get special privelages for breaking the rules. I will be rather surprised if you get this ban lifted.

what rules? its halo you play what ever playlist is there DONT MOD and thats it.

> > Why are you complaining all of the sudden like you got banned for going in with a full party. Plus, AFK’ing was something said to get you banned. If you didn’t bother listening to that and AFK’ed anyways, not to be mean, but you deserved the ban. You are no different than anyone else that bought the game, and shouldn’t get special privelages for breaking the rules. I will be rather surprised if you get this ban lifted.
>
> what rules? its halo you play what ever playlist is there DONT MOD and thats it.

Don’t quit or you’re quit banned, or be mic banned if too many people mute you, both are things that come to mind in the context I’m thinking of.

Yeah your right bro, but i didint know about AFKing can ban you, in Halo2 and halo3 there was warnings before hand before ever match and there playlist didint let you afk over and over it will kick you out after one match, and it also didint let you jump in a full party in FFA.

> > Why are you complaining all of the sudden like you got banned for going in with a full party. Plus, AFK’ing was something said to get you banned. If you didn’t bother listening to that and AFK’ed anyways, not to be mean, but you deserved the ban. You are no different than anyone else that bought the game, and shouldn’t get special privelages for breaking the rules. I will be rather surprised if you get this ban lifted.
>
> what rules? its halo you play what ever playlist is there DONT MOD and thats it.

How wrong you are!