Um Why Did I Get A Griefing Ban

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I just got a griefing ban of 20 minutes for doing nothing wrong. the previous match i played yes i commited suicide 3x to quit the game but the next game i played fully and legit and still get banned seriously? I can understand if i did yet another suicide quit but to play the game and get banned wtf? And i only suicide quit if my team is failing miserably i refuse to lose by more than 50 points and be the only one scoring ie lose 75-20 and be the only one with 20 kills and my team go 0 and 15-20.

My advice, If you’re losing suck it up and don’t suicide quit in the first place.
Heck if you’re getting all the kills that’s getting your K/D ratio up anyway.
Also i had a look at your service record, you do realise a loss is a loss no matter by how much you lost by?
there is quite alot of defeats in there.

It clearly states in the rules excessive suicides will earn you a ban. Along with excessive betrayals, and quits. So just play the game and take a loss if you are losing.

You should be posting in the ban thread. Here is the link The Fist of the Ban Thread

Suicide quitting is your problem there. Don’t do it. What did you expect from doing it, that you weren’t going to get punished?

If you’re going to quit, why won’t you just press the quit button? Instead of dragging your team down even further by losing them points due to suicide?

> 2535469201684318;6:
> If you’re going to quit, why won’t you just press the quit button? Instead of dragging your team down even further by losing them points due to suicide?

He was totally in the wrong. He should never quit.

Excessive suicides are a form of griefing. There is a thread for all ban related discussion.