Ultras Vs. Temples

Which version is better for you?

Temple has better armour and can shoot while boosting

Ultras have upgraded weapons and slightly better armour

Comment below!

Utras all the way! Like come on who doesn’t like the upgraded firepower the Ultras have?

> 2533275008181400;2:
> Utras all the way! Like come on who doesn’t like the upgraded firepower the Ultras have?

Im guessing the recipient of your Banshee Ultra

Ultra Banshee
Temple Wraith
Ultra Ghost

Ultra, I like the large AoE effect. It helps compensate for my poor aim

Ultra because the look.

Temples and Ultras are the same in armor fin i remember. The only difference is that you have a longer boost and can shoot at the same time as Ultras just have better firepower. So it would be rather be a hit and run style of strategy with temple or have great firepower which is the Ultra.

The Ultra Banshee is both stronger than the Temple and fires the fuel rod faster. I believe their health is more or less the same and the Temple Banshee can shoot while boosting, but that’s not much of an advantage IMO.

> 2535410648744984;1:
> Which version is better for you?
>
> Temple has better armour and can shoot while boosting
>
> Ultras have upgraded weapons and slightly better armour
>
> Comment below!

Ghost - Ultra. I don’t find it useful to shoot and boost with this thing

Wraith - Temple. I’ll take the improved speed/handling over having to be more accurate with my shots

Banshee - Ultra. I don’t even need to explain this one.

Ultra Wraith always. I love that rolling plasma charge.

> 2533274833309866;4:
> Ultra Banshee
> Temple Wraith
> Ultra Ghost

I 100% agree with this choice.

Ultra for all 3. The AoE damage is way better then being able to boost while shooting.

> 2535409489305717;7:
> Temples and Ultras are the same in armor fin i remember. The only difference is that you have a longer boost and can shoot at the same time as Ultras just have better firepower. So it would be rather be a hit and run style of strategy with temple or have great firepower which is the Ultra.

No, I’m pretty sure that Temples have better armour than the Ultras. The Temple Wraith has the extra things sticking up near the mortar

Depends. I usually pull a Temple Banshee if I need to take down the enemy team’s aircraft (seriously, it’s great for doing that), and I’ll use Banshee Ultras for hit-and-run assaults if I’m winning. Temple Ghost typically comes out if things need running over, while the Ultra is used if I have the time to kill things with plasma. I can go either way with the Wraith, but I prefer the Ultra for killing Firefight bosses.

Does the Temple banshee have locking on aircraft plasma show like the ultra? I prefer the ultra, is locking shots make quick work of pesky wasps and phaetons. Have not really use the temple one.

> 2533274799135257;8:
> The Ultra Banshee is both stronger than the Temple and fires the fuel rod faster. I believe their health is more or less the same and the Temple Banshee can shoot while boosting, but that’s not much of an advantage IMO.

There is no ultra or temple wraith that fires fuel rods unless you are talking about the anti-air wraith. You mean it fires the plasma mortar faster.

Ultra’s, all day long.

Ultras are better IMO. The Ultra Banshee is probably the most intimidating thing in the game.

The temples look cool and all, but I would take the ultras anyday

> 2533274875982754;15:
> Does the Temple banshee have locking on aircraft plasma show like the ultra? I prefer the ultra, is locking shots make quick work of pesky wasps and phaetons. Have not really use the temple one.

Pretty sure all Banshees have lock-on with the fuel rod, it’s just that you can’t see it.