Ultimate Unit Ideas.

I’d love to see a ground based ultimate unit for the UNSC, and an air based unit for the Banished.
For example, the the UNSC could use the Mammoth as it is comparable to the Scarab with a large main gun and rockets.
The Banished could use a phantom gunboat as it’s only slightly bigger than the Condor and has guns attached to it.
It’s an idea I had that probably won’t happen, but I thought would be cool and wanted to share.

> 2533274855745658;1:
> I’d love to see a ground based ultimate unit for the UNSC, and an air based unit for the Banished.
> For example, the the UNSC could use the Mammoth as it is comparable to the Scarab with a large main gun and rockets.
> The Banished could use a phantom gunboat as it’s only slightly bigger than the Condor and has guns attached to it.
> It’s an idea I had that probably won’t happen, but I thought would be cool and wanted to share.

Perhaps a Lich instead of a Phantom Gunboat.

They would use the Lich since it is already modelled in the game. Though I hope they add a Halo 3 era Scarab for the Prophet’s Ultimate if they even add him (I bet they’ll add a classic Halo Wars one covy leader since they added Forge, a classic UNSC)

For the Banished I’d Like to see the Kraken Return. In halo 5 it only had shades to protect it but maybe Atriox found a way to weaponize it further, and it’s limbs could deal huge damage to structures. Make it like the ultimate siege unit, slow and cumbersome but if it gets in range it will destroy anything near it.

For the UNSC i think the mammoth would make a really good ultimate unit. Maybe like an elephant on a much bigger scale?

The mammoth would have to get a advantage over the scarab because the mammoth can’t climb over mountains and stuff.

> 2533274969455749;2:
> > 2533274855745658;1:
> > I’d love to see a ground based ultimate unit for the UNSC, and an air based unit for the Banished.
> > For example, the the UNSC could use the Mammoth as it is comparable to the Scarab with a large main gun and rockets.
> > The Banished could use a phantom gunboat as it’s only slightly bigger than the Condor and has guns attached to it.
> > It’s an idea I had that probably won’t happen, but I thought would be cool and wanted to share.
>
> Perhaps a Lich instead of a Phantom Gunboat.

Great idea! I’d prefer a Gunboat but a Lich seems more 343 - esque.

> 2533274817806882;6:
> > 2533274969455749;2:
> > > 2533274855745658;1:
> > > I’d love to see a ground based ultimate unit for the UNSC, and an air based unit for the Banished.
> > > For example, the the UNSC could use the Mammoth as it is comparable to the Scarab with a large main gun and rockets.
> > > The Banished could use a phantom gunboat as it’s only slightly bigger than the Condor and has guns attached to it.
> > > It’s an idea I had that probably won’t happen, but I thought would be cool and wanted to share.
> >
> > Perhaps a Lich instead of a Phantom Gunboat.
>
> Great idea! I’d prefer a Gunboat but a Lich seems more 343 - esque.

If a Lich was an ultimate unit, I’d buy the leader in a heartbeat. I have a feeling it would be a Jackal Pirate, with some sort of modified Lich.
Fingers crossed! :smiley: