Ultimate Halo Stream On Monday March 24th!

Dear Halo Enthusiasts,

On Monday the 24th of March I will be debuting my new Twitch channel with an event that I am sure you all will appreciate, I call it the Ultimate Halo Stream. This stream will consist of me playing every single Halo game in chronological order, on heroic, in a single stream. The game order will be conducted as followed:

Halo Wars
Halo Reach
Halo CE Anniversary
Halo 2
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 3
Halo Spartan Assault
Halo 4

I am estimating the Stream will take around 48 hours, hopefully it will not take said time but I will be prepared none of the less. I am very excited to do this event and I hope as many of you will join me when the time comes. I think I am going to start around 2:00 PM EST and will be taking short breaks between each game, not exceeding more than 30 minutes. All support will be greatly appreciated and see you on the battlefield!

P.S. You can follow my channel and change your settings to be alerted when the stream starts, you can find my channel here, Video Game Anthology

Sincerely,
Berserk on XBL (Video Game Anthology Host)

> Dear Halo Enthusiasts,
>
> On Monday the 24th of March I will be debuting my new Twitch channel with an event that I am sure you all will appreciate, I call it the Ultimate Halo Stream. This stream will consist of me playing every single Halo game in chronological order, in a single stream. The game order will be conducted as followed:
>
> Halo Wars
> Halo Reach
> Halo CE Anniversary
> Halo 2
> Halo 3: ODST
> Halo 3
> Halo Spartan Assault
> Halo 4
>
> I am estimating the Stream will take around 48 hours, hopefully it will not take said time but I will be prepared none of the less. I am very excited to do this event and I hope as many of you will join me when the time comes. I think I am going to start around 2:00 PM EST and will be taking short breaks between each game, not exceeding more than 30 minutes. All support will be greatly appreciated and see you on the battlefield!
>
> P.S. You can follow my channel and change your settings to be alerted when the stream starts, you can find my channel here, Video Game Anthology
>
> Sincerely,
> Berserk on XBL (Video Game Anthology Host)

Wrong area. This should be in the general discussion.

Agreed - this is in the wrong forum.

As for your poll, I’m afraid I won’t be able to join for the initial streaming, though I’d like to watch it later sometime if it’s saved afterwards, like on Vimeo or something ^^

No.

Dude your brave lol but best of luck! I know I wouldn’t be able to play all of that straight, unless on Easy perhaps.

What difficulty are you choosing?

I’m sorry that it’s in the wrong place, I don’t understand why you guys care so much it’s such a minescule mistake, I don’t mind if you guys join in partway through the stream for any amount of time, the more people watching means more support for me to do what I love.

bunp :)The event is only 5 days away :smiley: